Lighting Lamps

12' Hanging Lantern Cord with On/Off Switch are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
12' Hanging Lantern Cord with On/Off Switch

12' Hanging Lantern Cord with On/Off Switch is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for 12' Hanging Lantern Cord with On/Off Switch only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

12' Hanging Lantern Cord with On/Off Switch Rating :

Price: $7.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5Works great!
By PolyOWannaCracker
I just wish it was 15' and not 12'. I put in a 5W CFL to make sure that it worked and it does. I am using it to hang in an upsidedown trashcan as a pendant light. Thanks to Pinterest, my light looks awesome. I'll post a picture real soon.

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
3Not amazing, but it works
By Natalie No-CHAN
These are ok. I have quite a few Starlightz and bought some of these cords to light them up with. These work fine, the fastening for the lightbulb is small so it works great with the Starlightz or any other small lantern you may have. However, the on/off switch is uncomfortably sharp to turn, as you must exert some pressure to turn it on and off. Also be sure to measure where you want to use them, 12' seems like a lot, but even with my low ceilings they are stretched a little bit. After I bought these I found a more superior option at the local IKEA for less $. Oh well.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
4Inexpensive, does the trick
By Jason W.
I ordered 3 for some paper lanterns I wanted to light up. They're quite bright and the price is right. One of the 3 arrived damaged, but only superficially. The plastic around where the bulb is happens to be very thin and it was cracked before I even opened it! Doesn't really matter that much since it won't be seen anyway. Also I agree with another reviewer that the switch on the cord could've been located further away on the cord from where the bulb is. Makes it inconvenient to turn on and off, so I end up just connecting the three to a power strip which I use to switch them all on.

See all 31 customer reviews...


Product Description

Now you can buy our wholesale 12' hanging lamp cords separately. They have an on/off switch and a standard polarized plug for US and Canadian electric systems. Available in White.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1524 in Lighting
  • Color: White
  • Brand: Whirled Planet
  • Model: CCORD

Features

  • 12' cord with on/off switch
  • White color works well with most walls
  • Accepts standard light bulb
  • 40 watt max bulb

12' Hanging Lantern Cord with On/Off Switch

0 comments

Post a Comment