Artcraft Lighting SC643 Morocco 3-Lite Circular Light Fixture, Chrome with White Linen Shade
Lighting Lamps
Artcraft Lighting SC643 Morocco 3-Lite Circular Light Fixture, Chrome with White Linen Shade are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUArtcraft Lighting SC643 Morocco 3-Lite Circular Light Fixture, Chrome with White Linen Shade Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
Disappointed with Shade Color
By hgugs
I was so excited to find this light to hang over my stairs. (I actually found it on a more expensive lighting site and then was delighted to find that I could get it cheaper thru Amazon.) I needed a light that made a statement since it'll be part the living room. When this light arrived today I was SO disappointed. Though I want to like it soooo bad, the "white linen" shade shown is not white at all. It is a yellowish off-white. Instead of a crisp modern look, the chrome ends up looking silly with such an old odd color. It was noticeable right away, and the light got put back in the box right away. It will be returned.
Product Description
Artcraft Lighting SC643 Morocco Three Light Circular Fixture from the Steven & Chris CollectionThe three light Morocco circular fixture is comprised of elegant chrome metalwork accompanied by a white linen shade with a bottom glass diffuser. This fixture is exclusively designed by Steven & Chris from HGTV s Designer Guys.Features:Utilizes (4) E26 Medium Base BulbsWidth: 15"Length: 44"Height: 10.75"Overall Height: 48.5"Extension: 16"UL or CSA Listed for Interior Locations
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #204977 in Home Improvement
- Size: 10.75" Height, 16" Outside Diameter
- Color: Chrome
- Brand: Artcraft Lighting
- Model: SC643
- Number of items: 1
Features
- Beautiful 3-Light Circular Fixture, Chrome and White Linen shade from the ARTCRAFT Morocco Collection
- Body Dimensions: 10.75" Height, 16" Outside Diameter
- Includes (2) 12-inch rods and (2) 6-inch rods for adjustable height
- UL / CSA certified: rated for Interior
- Requires 4 x 60W E26 Medium Base bulbs (not included)


0 comments
Post a Comment