Black Desk Lamp 4.6 in x 11.3 in Free Bulb Included
Lighting Lamps
Black Desk Lamp 4.6 in x 11.3 in Free Bulb Included are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUBlack Desk Lamp 4.6 in x 11.3 in Free Bulb Included Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
lamp
By Larry Johnson
Lamp works well and appears to be well made. Glue on bottom of base came loose and bottom keeps falling off. Advertised as 15" tall...this is bull. It is only 15" tall if neck is straightened to verticle and shade is pointed as close to vertical as possible. In a normal shade position (I.e. neck curved and shade angled toward desk) the lamp is about 10" tall...almost too short to be of use. Shipped quickly.
10 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
This is a decent lamp
By Stephen Jones
It is not that tall - about 12 inches, and only takes a 60 watt bulb max (incandescent) but it is all metal and has some weight. I put a 15 watt bulb in it and use it to light my computer keyboard as I write at night (like now). It is a stable, clean looking, well made fixture with an accessible and decent switch. I recommend it.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Great little lamp
By Elizabeth Nicholas
I love this lamp, it's perfect for my nightstand. I like that the switch is on the base and it's very stable, not wobbly. Very happy with my purchase.
Product Description
This lamp is perfect for your dorm room or office. It's also ideal for nightstands or reading chairs. The classic gooseneck style comes in a clean white finish. Perfect for the student. The Lamp Uses up to 1 x 60 watt G16.5 Type bulb (not included) or CFL equivalent.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #63174 in Lighting
- Color: Black
- Brand: Lightaccents
- Model: 46170
- Dimensions: 12.00" h x4.70" w x4.90" l,2.00 pounds
Features
- Adjustable Metal Head
- Powder Coated White Finish
- On/Off Rocker Switch On Base
- 5 Foot Black Power Cord
- Uses 1 x 60 Watt Medium Base R-Type Bulb


0 comments
Post a Comment