Lighting Lamps

Checkolite 5019-20 Ceramic Wall Sconce, White are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Checkolite 5019-20 Ceramic Wall Sconce, White

Checkolite 5019-20 Ceramic Wall Sconce, White is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Checkolite 5019-20 Ceramic Wall Sconce, White only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Checkolite 5019-20 Ceramic Wall Sconce, White Rating :

List Price: $39.99Price: $19.95 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Wall Sconce
By moerschen
I have puchased these in the past, and absolutely loved them. I do not like to have lights shine in my eyes, and with these scounces, the light is directed upwards to the ceiling, and relected off the ceiling to beautifully light up the room. They make the room look soft and welcome, without glare. Now that I am building a walk-in closet onto our house, I would not have any other lights in this add on room. And of course, being able to paint these any color you like to match the room is a big plus in my book. You will love them! And the last 10 I installed, are still functioning as good as the day I installed them.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Nice and well packaged
By Tk
After searching numerous sources for this item or one similar, this is the one I decided on. I am very pleased with the item and the seller and will be back to buy more soon.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great product from a great company
By Joeb212
This is a great product and Checkolite stands behind their products. I purchased two of these last year but one was missing the installation hardware. When I was ready to complete the project I purchased another. And when I found the missing installation hardware they shippped replacement hardware, thank you for great customer service.

See all 4 customer reviews...


Product Description

Ceramic/Paintable Wall Sconce, For use in: Bedroom, Dining Room, Foyer & Hall The Ambiance Collection of ceramic wall sconces is the core collection from Checkolite.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #52489 in Lighting
  • Color: White
  • Brand: Lightaccents
  • Model: 5019-20
  • Dimensions: 7.00" h x15.31" w x6.50" l,

Features

  • 1 Light Sconce
  • Dimensions: W: 12 in L: in H: 7 in
  • Uses: 1 X 100 Watt Medium Base Type A Bulb

Checkolite 5019-20 Ceramic Wall Sconce, White

0 comments

Post a Comment