Lighting Lamps

Cheetah Table Lamp (Set of 2) are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Cheetah Table Lamp (Set of 2)

Cheetah Table Lamp (Set of 2) is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Cheetah Table Lamp (Set of 2) only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Cheetah Table Lamp (Set of 2) Rating :

Price: $43.76



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3The Actual Lamp is Great!
By Sherrie manco
Oh Wow what can I say about this purchase! First let me say that the Title is misleading...This is NOT a set of two lamps, it is only 1 lamp. However the lamp itself is fabulous! I did not receive the first lamp that was shipped, Fedex said it was delivered and after investigation could not come up with any explanation as to why I had not received it. Unbeatable sale was great and sent out another package, which I did receive. However I was quite surprised to find only 1 lamp in the package! When I inquired Unbeatable sale just initiated a refund of my purchase price. Personally, I wanted another lamp but was not given the option and the cost has gone up about $10 since I purchased it. The lamp "set" was to be the final touch for decorating my daughters room so It is my hope that I can locate another one at a reasonable price so she can have her set. I hope they fix the the title before another person is misled by it. Unbeatable Sale was courteous and respectful throughout the entire process.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
1Buyers Beware!!!
By Rebecca A.
This is a 3rd party company called Unbeatable Sales and they are scheisters! When I placed my order through Amazon I updated my adress but this ended up getting sent to an old adress they still had on file from over 2 years ago. Unbeatable Sales said they will not give me a refund because it's already been delivered? What... to another state and it should be returned to them since I haven't lived there in over 2 years! This was no fault of mine, yet they will be keeping my money for an item that will be returned to them. I have never experienced sine poor service in my over 40 years as a consumer. Shame on Unbeatable Sales! They need to change their name to Unreputable Sales!

See all 2 customer reviews...


Product Description

40095 Features: -Material: Metal.-UL listed.-Including the shade. Color/Finish: -Color: Silver/ Brown. Specifications: -Uses 60 watt max bulb. Dimensions: -Lamp dimensions: 25'' H x 13'' W x 6'' D.-Shade dimensions: 7. 5'' H x 13'' W x 6'' D.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #94025 in Home Improvement
  • Color: Silver / Pewter
  • Brand: Benzara
  • Model: 40095
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 25.00" h x13.00" w x6.00" l,14.00 pounds

Features

  • Material : Metal
  • Color : Silver, brown
  • Dimensions : 25"H x 13"W x 6"D (Shade 7.5"H x 13"W x 6"D)

Cheetah Table Lamp (Set of 2)

Product Title : Cheetah Table Lamp (Set of 2)

Cheetah Table Lamp (Set of 2),

Cheetah Table Lamp (Set of 2)

0 comments

Post a Comment