Lighting Lamps

Concept Lighting 201 Ultra Efficient Cordless Picture Light, 7-3/4-Inch, Brass are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Concept Lighting 201 Ultra Efficient Cordless Picture Light, 7-3/4-Inch, Brass

Concept Lighting 201 Ultra Efficient Cordless Picture Light, 7-3/4-Inch, Brass is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Concept Lighting 201 Ultra Efficient Cordless Picture Light, 7-3/4-Inch, Brass only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Concept Lighting 201 Ultra Efficient Cordless Picture Light, 7-3/4-Inch, Brass Rating :

List Price: $69.95Price: $44.54 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
3Concept Lighting 201 Ultra Efficient Cordless Picture Light
By Pamela Lee Cranston
Concept Lighting 201 Ultra Efficient Cordless Picture Light, 7-3/4-Inch, Brass

The light was easy to install and looks fine on our picture. I am glad that the light is UV safe for art work however I am disappointed that the light is not as bright as neeed.

Pamela

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
3Concept Lighting 201 Review
By Ronald Wolberg
I ordered two of these. One of them was for a large gallery frame which was thick enough to install the screws. The other was for a picture with a thinner frame which was two thin for the screws so eventually I will screw it into the wall above the picture.
They are nice looking.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
1Looks nice - works poorly
By Marc Sachs
I did not install this product until several weeks after I got it. Based on the way it functions I would have returned it if I could.

It has a nice look, easy to operate and install but the bottom line is that the light bulb itself is very weak and the 3 "C" batteries only last for about five hours of use.

I bought a large pack of batteries and when they run out I will be replacing this item with something else... mostly likely something "plug-in"

See all 5 customer reviews...


Product Description

From the Concept Cordless series comes this sleek design light in a polished brass finish. A generous, evenly distributed warm white light comes from the picture light, giving you a warm color rendition. A remarkable battery life of 20 hours allows you to illuminate your paintings for longer than most battery operated picture lights. The light's minimum vertical profile, makes it look like a conventional picture light. Tested for UV, making it safe for artwork. The convenient on/off switch makes it easy to use.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #171750 in Lighting
  • Size: 7.75-Inch
  • Color: Polished Brass
  • Brand: Concept Lighting
  • Model: 201

Features

  • Cordless-uses Three C-Batteries
  • Up to 20 hours of life on a set of batteries
  • UV safe light
  • For Pictures up to 30-inch width ide
  • Warm White Light Included; Sleek Look-Easy Installation

Concept Lighting 201 Ultra Efficient Cordless Picture Light, 7-3/4-Inch, Brass

0 comments

Post a Comment