Cooper Lighting H750ICAT 6-Inch LED ICAT Rated New Construction Housing
Lighting Lamps
Cooper Lighting H750ICAT 6-Inch LED ICAT Rated New Construction Housing are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUCooper Lighting H750ICAT 6-Inch LED ICAT Rated New Construction Housing is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Cooper Lighting H750ICAT 6-Inch LED ICAT Rated New Construction Housing only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks
Cooper Lighting H750ICAT 6-Inch LED ICAT Rated New Construction Housing Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
hi hats
By Allen K Matthews
Bought two of these housings for a bathroom remodel. I believe these are the ones I am using over the shower location as they are wet rated but not 100% sure as I bought a total of six housings, two are wet rated for over tub and four are damp rated for over the floor. In any case these are working perfectly, no issues, The lights themselves are LED's, all on a dimmer so I can brighten or dim as I want. I would purchace this item again.
Product Description
- Brand: Halo -
- Housing: Aluminum -
- Input Voltage: 120 -
- Rating: Direct Contact with Insulation -
- Use With: Halo LED Module -
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #153014 in Home Improvement
- Size: 6-Inch
- Brand: Cooper Lighting
- Model: H750ICAT
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 1.00 pounds
Features
- Seven 1/2-Inch trade size conduit knockouts with true pry-out slots
- Aluminum housing construction for greater heat dissipation
- Pre-installed nail easily installs in regular lumber, engineered lumber and laminated beams
- Housing can be positioned at any point within 24-Inch joist spans
- UL/cUL listed
Product Title : Cooper Lighting H750ICAT 6-Inch LED ICAT Rated New Construction Housing


0 comments
Post a Comment