Lighting Lamps

Dale Tiffany Ainsley Desk Lamp are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Dale Tiffany Ainsley Desk Lamp

Dale Tiffany Ainsley Desk Lamp is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Dale Tiffany Ainsley Desk Lamp only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Dale Tiffany Ainsley Desk Lamp Rating :

List Price: $259.99Price: $129.61 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

9 of 10 people found the following review helpful.
1very, very POOR QUALITY lamp
By John Bean
I waited forever to get this lamp. Every time I found one it was out of stock. I guess many people wanted them because of the deceiving attractiveness of the design. It is a nice design that someone is profiting by selling cheap very low quality knock-offs of it. The QUALITY IS CRAP. Mine came with chunks of slag burnt in all over the top of the base. The colors of the shade aren't even close to the picture. The pieces that look light brown are actually green. If you are expecting to match your decor don't expect the colors you want. The shade looks like it was put together with a sledge hammer. Pieces of glass don't even line up.

Other reviewers state electrical problems. It certainly not UL approved and could be a fire hazard. Mine blew out the first of my non-standard lights bulb the first week. Luckily the second bulb is still working after a couple of months.

The only reason I didn't send it back is because I have had a lot of health problems and couldn't get around to doing it. These lamps look like they were made with child labor or very poorly skilled. I think Amazon needs to get back of verifying the legality and quality of what they allow to be sold with their name. The quality of third party products keeps getting worse with time. Three or four years ago I never had to send anything back I bought on Amazon. They might want to have their legal staff look into their liability on crap like this. From my experience with this item and what others are saying, these lamps could possibility start a house fire. The lamp shade on mine gets very hot using the recommended light bulb.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4Attractive and high quality; just wish it took a standard bulb
By Jack
Love the lamp overall and it's very good quality with an attractive glass pattern. My only complaint is that I wish it took a standard size bulb -- it takes a narrower 40 watt bulb. So far, I haven't found a compact flourecent that will fit. But I love the way it adjusts and even with the lower wattage bulb, it provoides great reading light. Overall, I'd recommend this lamp.

6 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
3broken wire
By Stephen Haray
Lamp is nice but when I I adjust arm the light goes out. Must be a break in the wire. I cannot adjust light or light will go out. Bad or broken wire.

What can I do about this

Stev

See all 6 customer reviews...





Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #99943 in Lighting
  • Color: MICA Bronze
  • Brand: Dale Tiffany Lamps
  • Model: TA100700
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 21.00" h x5.50" w x5.50" l,8.00 pounds

Features

  • Traditional-series desk lamp in earthy neutral tones
  • 5-1/2-inch bell-shaped shade holds 78 pieces of colored stained glass
  • Adjustable metal base with mica/bronze finish
  • Handmade with original Tiffany techniques, including hand rolling and copper foiling
  • Stands 21 inches high; takes one 40-watt bulb (not included)

Dale Tiffany Ainsley Desk Lamp

Product Title : Dale Tiffany Ainsley Desk Lamp

Dale Tiffany Ainsley Desk Lamp,

Dale Tiffany Ainsley Desk Lamp

0 comments

Post a Comment