Dale Tiffany GB60640 Scala Buffet Lamp, Brushed Nickel and Fabric Shade
Lighting Lamps
Dale Tiffany GB60640 Scala Buffet Lamp, Brushed Nickel and Fabric Shade are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUDale Tiffany GB60640 Scala Buffet Lamp, Brushed Nickel and Fabric Shade Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Dale Tiffany Scala Lamp
By Mary Jo
The Dale Tiffany Scala Buffet Lamp is very beautiful. It looks far more expensive than it's cost. Unfortunately, it was too large for my buffet table, so I decided to return it. If the proportions had been a little smaller, I would havekept the lamp.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
HORRIBLE!!!
By Stacy Marie Karasev
I ordered two of these lamps for my buffet in my dining room. They both arrived damaged. They were packaged so poorly that they were able to freely move around inside the box, which explains why they were falling apart when I took them out of the box. May have been really nice lamps had I seen them intact without crystals chunks falling off as I removed them from the box. I also cut my hand when I was examining them for damage.
Product Description
Finish:Brushed Nickel, Light Bulb:(1)100w A19 Med F Incand Dale Tiffany Crystal Buffet Lamp. 12' Square fabric shade included. On/Off socket and turn knob switch.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #190904 in Home Improvement
- Color: Silver
- Brand: Dale Tiffany Lamps
- Model: GB60640
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 7.50 pounds
Features
- Dale Tiffany is a world-renowned manufacturer of fine glass lighting and home decor in the tradition of Louis Comfort Tiffany
- Item measures 12-Inch x 33.5-Inch
- Beautiful Brushed Nickel Finish And Fabric Shade
- Uses 1 x 100W (E27) 3-way bulbs (not included)
- Simple turn knob control switch operation


0 comments
Post a Comment