Dimond D2121 20-Inch Width by 61-Inch Height Salford Floor Lamp in Satin Nickel with Off-White Linen Shade and Pure White Fabric Liner
Lighting Lamps
Dimond D2121 20-Inch Width by 61-Inch Height Salford Floor Lamp in Satin Nickel with Off-White Linen Shade and Pure White Fabric Liner are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUDimond D2121 20-Inch Width by 61-Inch Height Salford Floor Lamp in Satin Nickel with Off-White Linen Shade and Pure White Fabric Liner Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Good idea, poor execution
By Joe
I thought that this lamped looked beautiful in the pictures and when I received it it appeared to be just as attractive.
The issue arose when I tried to assemble it. The directions were two pictures, nothing else. I assumed that it would be quite a simple task as each leg only has three allen bolts to attach to the center fixture. This was not the case. I spent about 20minutes trying to figure out how to separate the bulb fixture from the base of the fixture where all the legs would attach ( a simple diagrams would've sufficed). Once I got that settled, I began assembling the lamp by screwing the bolts through the base of the fixture. I turned the bolt a few times and to my surprise, the bolt kept spinning. As it turns out, the legs of this lamp have about 1.5 threads in each hole and by using very average force, the bolts never tighten but instead they strip the threads. This is a defective & flawed design that shouldn't be an issue with such an expensive lamp. This very fundamental issue makes it impossible to assemble to lamp correctly and securely.
I've initiated a return through Amazon. Its too bad too, considering I really liked the style and the materials were seemingly high quality (except for the threaded holes).
Product Description
About Dimond The newest member of the E.L.K. Lighting family, Dimond Lighting was founded with the same commitment to delivering quality products with designer appeal and conscientious value. They are proud to present a comprehensive product driven by emerging fashions and industry-leading trends. Their award-winning team of international designers and engineers ensures that each product is created with uncompromising detail and unparalleled design. Dimond Lighting creations truly become ''Jewelry for the Home,'' a signature trait of Dimond. Please note this product does not ship to Pennsylvania. Transitional lamp with tripod base. Steel base with satin nickel finish. Off-white linen shade with white liner. 3-way switch for lighting level control. Requires one 3-way 150-watt medium base bulb (not included). Shade dimensions: 20W x 12H inches. Overall Dimensions: 20W x 61H inches.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #344582 in Home Improvement
- Size: 16"H
- Color: Satin Nickel
- Brand: Dimond
- Model: D2121
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 61.00" h x20.00" w x20.00" l,8.00 pounds
Features
- Bulb type:150-Watt Medium
- Switch: 3 way
- Collection: Salford
- Shade color: off-white linen with pure white fabric liner
- Shade Dimensions: 20-Inch W by 12-Inch H


0 comments
Post a Comment