Fibre Optic Light Ikea Strala Kallt LED Decoration lighting fibre optic light Ball
Lighting Lamps
Fibre Optic Light Ikea Strala Kallt LED Decoration lighting fibre optic light Ball are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUFibre Optic Light Ikea Strala Kallt LED Decoration lighting fibre optic light Ball Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Beautiful but not what I expected
By T. Lawson
I ordered 2 of these for my boy's bedroom ceiling. I was looking for something versatile (can be moved), and that was soothing for his sensory processing needs. It arrived very quickly, well packaged and new in the box, with instructions; however, I was a little disappointed in a few things: 1. It is battery operated (2 AA) 2. It isn't as full looking as the pics. They do, in fact, remind me of some sort of star wars planet as the plastic strand inserts do NOT fan out like the pics show. 3. I imagined them a little bigger. They definitely expand the perimeter of my opened palm, but I was thinking bigger.
Of course, I am sure it says they are battery operated in the description and it does say the dimensions as well, so it is my bad. Would I purchase them again? YES, if the price was a little lower. They are beautiful and my son loves them. They are a straight light, no flashes or color, but it is mesmerizing when the lights are off. All in all I am satisfied as they meet my specific needs, but I think others may be disappointed without knowing the cons.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
lives forever
By seniel v.
I have had this light in my salon ON for OVER 2 YEARS! It stays on all day and night and has not died yet....its absolutly amazing and everyone loves it. A great art piece.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Awesome!
By D. Gardner
Although this light is small I absolutely love it! It was exactly what I was looking for when I purchased this light.
Product Description
Wonderful Holiday (and not only) decoration, will enhance any room.
Can be transformed into a RGB color changing ball ("MAGIC KALLT" on youtube)
Please note: this auction is for the small ball.
Product dimensions
Diameter: 6 "
Cord length: 59 "
Diameter: 15 cm
Cord length: 150 cm
Key features
- Uses LEDs, which consumes up to 80% less energy and last 20 times longer than incandescent bulbs.
- Gives a soft mood light.
- The light shines through the fibers and gives a soft glow. Great decoration for parties or everyday.
Good to know
Energy consumption: 4.0W.
Batteries are sold separately, 2-AA 1.5V (LR6) required.
LED life time approx. 20,000 hours.
Built-in LED light bulb.
Light color; warm white (2700 Kelvin).
Only for indoor use.
Product description
Diffuser: Acrylic
Wire: PVC, Copper
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #50356 in Lighting
- Color: White
- Brand: Ikea
- Fabric type: Diffuser: Acrylic Wire: PVC, Copper
Features
- Ikea Strala (Kallt) LED Decoration lighting, white Fibre Optic light Ball
- Wonderful decoration for any occasion, will enhance any room.
- Can be transformed into a RGB color changing ball.
- Product dimensions Diameter: 6-inch Cord length: 59-inch
- The light shines through the fibers and gives a soft glow. Great decoration for parties or everyday.


0 comments
Post a Comment