Lighting Lamps

Floor Lamp with Japanese Style in Off White Finish are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Floor Lamp with Japanese Style in Off White Finish

Floor Lamp with Japanese Style in Off White Finish is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Floor Lamp with Japanese Style in Off White Finish only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Floor Lamp with Japanese Style in Off White Finish Rating :

List Price: $151.10Price: $61.69



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

20 of 21 people found the following review helpful.
4Nice!
By Sonia
This lamp is really nice! It uses one bulb (60 watt or less -- another reviewer was uncertain about this point) and it provides a very nice illumination. Not by any means a bright reading lamp, but just a nice touch of lighting in the corner. The shade is ivory fabric -- what the product description inexplicably calls an "off white finish." What I would personally call the "finish" are the dramatic black metal bands. Because it's a Japanese style (clean lines, easy on the eye) it goes great with contemporary decor. All in all a very nice lamp and I'm glad I ordered one.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
5Love this lamp!!!
By Sasha
This is a nice piece to decorate with and it's functional. The lighting isn't too bright and it doesnt get hot so it's safe around kids. I also like the step on button to turn it on.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Beautiful Lamp
By Donita Gray
I love this lamp the only problem I had to wait about 8 to 10 days to get it, but once I got it, it was worth the wait. It comes already together, all you have to do is add the lightbulb. I loved it so much I ordered another one.

Great addition to my decor.

See all 16 customer reviews...


Product Description

Dimension: 48"HFinish: Off White, BlackMaterial: Metal, FabricFloor Lamp with Japanese Style in Off White FinishFeatures cylindrical pillar style with black metal off white inlays.Asian-inspired lamp makes the perfect addition to any home decor.Bulbs are not included.Add this stylish, unique and great item to your room.Assembly required.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #48959 in Home Improvement
  • Brand: Acme Furniture

Features

  • This beautiful floor lamp is both functional and convenient for any part of your home
  • Get a feeling of oriental peace and tranquility with this beautiful Japanese-inspired lighting
  • Size: 48"H

Floor Lamp with Japanese Style in Off White Finish

0 comments

Post a Comment