Lighting Lamps

Frostfire Mooncandles - 3 Weatherproof Outdoor and Indoor Color Changing Candles with Remote Control & Timer are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Frostfire Mooncandles - 3 Weatherproof Outdoor and Indoor Color Changing Candles with Remote Control & Timer

Frostfire Mooncandles - 3 Weatherproof Outdoor and Indoor Color Changing Candles with Remote Control & Timer is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Frostfire Mooncandles - 3 Weatherproof Outdoor and Indoor Color Changing Candles with Remote Control & Timer only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Frostfire Mooncandles - 3 Weatherproof Outdoor and Indoor Color Changing Candles with Remote Control & Timer Rating :

Price: $22.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

8 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
5MY GLOWING CHIMINEA IDEA
By Miss Discipline
I live in an apt. with no fireplace and always wanted one however most fake fireplaces look cheap and cost a lot so I bought a clay looking simple outdoor Chiminea on a stand for $59 at pottery barn then placed it in my living room and put about 5 inches of rocks I've collected over the years (It says to use 5 inches sand or rocks on bottom inside) after arranging that I put this set of candles inside on top the rocks and WOW when I put them on red flickering or any color it just makes the whole inside glow! I love this, it's just so cool! I bought a second set and will have to think of some other project to use them for. Would highly recommend.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Candles
By rolanduk
These are great candles, well made, very useful indoors and out, the light is effective, very impressed, will try more Mooncandles in future.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5Can not burn the house down!
By Patricia Gaddis
I love these little lights! The glow and flicker just like a candle without all the hassle and risk of a naked flame. They are so much safer to use and have such a nice light - I am buying more!

See all 16 customer reviews...


Product Description

Enjoy candles outdoors with these innovative weatherproof resin candles. The weatherproof Mooncandles can be used indoors or outdoors.Enjoy candles without the messy wax and dangerous flames as well as the convenience of the remote control and timer. Flameless candles are safe to use with children and pets as well as near curtains, beds and other home furnishings. The remote control lets you use the flameless candles in hard to reach areas such as tall shelves or even chandeliers.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #1168 in Lighting
  • Brand: Frostfire
  • Model: 6017

Features

  • Three 4'', 5'' and 6'' weatherproof resin remote control color changing candles, weatherproof and designed to withstand light rain.
  • Remote control has 20 foot range. Set the candles to flickering or light mode.
  • Ideal for outdoors with no wax that can melt in the sun.
  • Safe around the home, children and pets
  • Requires 2 x AA batteries per candle

Frostfire Mooncandles - 3 Weatherproof Outdoor and Indoor Color Changing Candles with Remote Control & Timer

0 comments

Post a Comment