Fulcrum 24412-130 12-LED Lanterna Touch, Metal, Silver
Lighting Lamps
Fulcrum 24412-130 12-LED Lanterna Touch, Metal, Silver are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUFulcrum 24412-130 12-LED Lanterna Touch, Metal, Silver Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
16 of 16 people found the following review helpful.
Great Little Lantern
By ChrisH
I bought this premium version with the metal base and touch switch. No regrets!
The on off switch is very slick and much more convenient than turning the lamp over to toggle it on/off. I like the metal base and trust it will wear better than the plastic one. I anticipate good battery life with the LED bulbs.
As stated in a previous review the brightness is not overwhelming but I found it adequate to read by. The ideal uses, IMHO, are outdoor after dark dining, camping, and/or as emergency lighting during a power outage. When it's the only light source it appears quite bright
I find it to be an attractive auxiliary light source!
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
I love this lamp!
By Bevi
I can't believe how wonderfully this lamp works with just the slightest touch! There's no need to press, just lightly touch it, and it goes on. There is no on/off switch. I did read one review stating that the touch feature stopped after just 4 days. I've had my lamp for a week now, and it's still working. I did also read in that review a way to handle it if the touch feature does stop. Thank you for that! I do hope it continues just as it is. You can read by this light, and it's great for emergencies - like the terrible 8-day outage we had here in late October. I just had flashlights then. I am about to buy another one of these touch lamps. I want the metal one like the one I have, and not the slightly cheaper plastic ones. Also, I can easily carry this lamp around by its neck, so when the light went out in my laundry room while doing a wash yesterday, I just brought this one over to my machine and it saved the day for me!
7 of 8 people found the following review helpful.
The "touch top" feature stopped working after 4 days
By Arclight
Nice lamp, but after using it for short periods 4 times over 4 days, it no longer turns on when you touch the top. You can still get it to turn on by touching the top and lamp body at the same time. This is a workable state but it does not bode well when something breaks so fast and is awkward in the dark. Haven't decided if I'm too lazy to return it.
Product Description
WIRELESS LAMP - LED FLOODLIGHT TECHNOLOGY TM ultra-bright, glare-free, ultra-wide coverage. TOUCH TOP OPERATION Turns on or off with the mere touch of fingertip. 12 LEDS illuminate your table, desk, or work area. MULTIPLE USES outdoor dining, home accent, dorms, camping, RVs. EMERGENCIES works like a lanternÉhand carry or use hands-free. ENERGY EFFICIENT LEDS extend battery life, never need replacement. ATTRACTIVE sleek, simple design complements any table or dŽcor. VIBRANT COLORS dress up your table or spice up your room. DURABLE CONSTRUCTION tough ABS plastic body. BATTERIES operates up to 36 hours on 3 AA batteries (sold separately).
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #34926 in Lighting
- Color: Silver
- Brand: Fulcrum
- Model: 24412-130
- Number of items: 1
Features
- Contemporary, portable lamp turns on/off with a simple touch
- Durable ABS plastic construction; brushed-metal casing
- Opaque acrylic shield diffuses the glow from 12 super-bright LED lights
- Uses 3 AA batteries (not included) for up to 36 hours of continuous use
- Measures approximately 4 inches in diameter by 8 inches high


0 comments
Post a Comment