Lighting Lamps

GE Lighting 20331 65-Watt BR30 Floodlight Bulb, Soft White are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
GE Lighting 20331 65-Watt BR30 Floodlight Bulb, Soft White

GE Lighting 20331 65-Watt BR30 Floodlight Bulb, Soft White is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for GE Lighting 20331 65-Watt BR30 Floodlight Bulb, Soft White only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

GE Lighting 20331 65-Watt BR30 Floodlight Bulb, Soft White Rating :

List Price: $9.99Price: $5.99 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
350% good
By Mr Toy Safety
The first problem with these bulbs was I thought I was ordering 2 packs of 3! but it was for only 2 bulbs!
Then when I needed to replace a bulb the first one I tried was already dead, the other worked OK but 50% good is not very successful! I have now bought what I intended packs of 3 so I hope the success rate is better (maybe I should test them all on receipt- but does that for light bulbs!!)

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
5GE Floodlight
By Robert Heath
Bulbs arrived in well packaged box. Replaced a couple bulbs with the new ones which seem to give off just as much light as the old ones. Happy with my purchase.

3 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
3A little weird
By k anon
There seemed to be a bit of wear on the bottom of these bulbs when they arrived. They work fine, but I can't help but think they were used or mishandled.

See all 8 customer reviews...


Product Description

GE 65-Watt Soft White Floodlight BR30 Light Bulb. Use original GE's Soft White when you need a light without glare and harsh shadows. Replace ordinary light bulbs with GE Flood and Spotlight in all your track and recessed lighting fixtures. Application: Indoor spot and floodlight with 3.75-Inch wide fixtures. Base: Medium screw (E26). Bulb Type: BR30. Initial Lumens: 755. For product questions regarding GE Lighting products, please call GE Hotline 1-800-435-4448, Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. - 6:00 p.m. EST Follow the recording prompts or ‘stay on the line’ to speak directly to a customer service rep.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #6615 in Home Improvement
  • Size: 5.37 x 3.25
  • Color: Soft white
  • Brand: GE Lighting
  • Model: 20331
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 5.30" h x3.70" w x3.80" l,.20 pounds

Features

  • Regular, everyday light
  • Application: Indoor spot/ floodlight 3.75-Inch wide fixtures
  • Base: medium screw (E26); Bulb type: BR30;-Watt: 65
  • Initial Lumens: 755

GE Lighting 20331 65-Watt BR30 Floodlight Bulb, Soft White

0 comments

Post a Comment