Lighting Lamps

Good Earth Lighting G9165-WHX-I Sunspot 5 Light 10 Watt 12 Volt Xenon Under Cabinet Puck Light, White are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Good Earth Lighting G9165-WHX-I Sunspot 5 Light 10 Watt 12 Volt Xenon Under Cabinet Puck Light, White

Good Earth Lighting G9165-WHX-I Sunspot 5 Light 10 Watt 12 Volt Xenon Under Cabinet Puck Light, White is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Good Earth Lighting G9165-WHX-I Sunspot 5 Light 10 Watt 12 Volt Xenon Under Cabinet Puck Light, White only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Good Earth Lighting G9165-WHX-I Sunspot 5 Light 10 Watt 12 Volt Xenon Under Cabinet Puck Light, White Rating :

List Price: $27.99Price: $27.59 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
1Item failed
By Jim Miller
The item failed in under two weeks, due to transformer failure. Suggest that other products be used for undercounter lighting.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Easy install
By Walter K Fritzler
I didn't install these as an undercounter light. Modified a wall with see through openings, which didn't reduce the strength of the load bearing wall. Installed them at the top of each opening. Ran the wiring internally in the wall, added a double switch box (one side holds the transformer) and have been very happy with the results.

1 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
3not what I paid for
By Elayne Catey
I ordered and paid for Xenon bulb lights at $25.13 and received halogen instead. Halogen is not as good and is less expensive at $16.00, yet I was charged for the Xenon. Helogen burns warmer and uses more electricity and is not what I wanted.

See all 3 customer reviews...


Product Description

G9165-WHX-I Features: -Sunspot series design.-5 light puck kit.-Ideal for kitchen cabinets, bookshelves, displays, etc.-Glass diffuser.-Dimmable crisp, white light.-Recess mounted or flush mounting.-UL listed.-Low voltage halogen. Includes: -Includes bulbs and electronic transformer. Specifications: -Five 10 watt 12 volt G4 bi-pin base bulbs.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #110225 in Lighting
  • Brand: Good Earth Lighting
  • Model: G9165-WHX-I
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 1.50" h x9.50" w x10.00" l,1.00 pounds

Features

  • Longer Lasting Energy Efficient Bulbs Included
  • 12Volt low voltage dimmable lights, great for surface lighting applications
  • Powder Coat White Finish with Glass Diffuser for more natural light lighting

Good Earth Lighting G9165-WHX-I Sunspot 5 Light 10 Watt 12 Volt Xenon Under Cabinet Puck Light, White

0 comments

Post a Comment