Grandrich Westpointe 48" Grey Gooseneck CFL Sunlight Floor Lamp ES-101G
Lighting Lamps
Grandrich Westpointe 48" Grey Gooseneck CFL Sunlight Floor Lamp ES-101G are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUGrandrich Westpointe 48" Grey Gooseneck CFL Sunlight Floor Lamp ES-101G Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
Great I love it
By Augusta l. Porter
The price was right and it is bright like the sun, not hot though. I can now see to sew!
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Was really dissappointed with this product...
By Osiris Gutierrez
The light came in and the assembly was simple enough and worked great out of the box. Unfortunately, it swiftly broke down within two weeks of moderate use... I had ordered an extra bulb in case of the first one blowing out, so when the light initially stopped working, I naturally assumed it was the bulb, replaced the bulb and it still did not work. I wish this product would have lasted significantly longer. Unfortunate.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Don't throw the lamp away just yet!
By Ex Mea Sententia
I bought one of these 2 years ago and it is still working great. bought one for my wife recently. It lit up for 2 seconds then wouldn't work any more, even with new bulb. I read the reviews here and went searching.
I went to replacementlightbulbs.com and bought a transformer - part # Ballast FML27 27WCH40-120B. $22.35 with shipping. Lamp has been working great since.
The transformer is in the bottom of the lamp. Wiring isn't that hard. all of the colors matched up fine. I did have to buy some small wire nuts. Hope this helps.
Product Description
Westpointe, 48-InchH, Computer Gray, Full Spectrum Gooseneck Floor Lamp, 10-3/4-Inch Oval Plastic Base, 10-Inch Plastic Shade, On/Off Rocker Switch On Shade, Includes Pl27w 4p Bulb, 6500k, 27W = 150W Incandescent, Simulates Sunlight, Produces Glare Free Reading Light, Reduces Eye Strain, Energy Star Rated, 60-Inch Cord.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #99239 in Lighting
- Brand: Grandrich
- Model: ES-101G
- Dimensions: 19.38" h x5.50" w x11.75" l,10.23 pounds
Features
- Full Spectrum CFL Floor Lamp with Gooseneck
- On-Off Rocker Switch on Base
- Full Adjustable Flex Neck
- Reduces Eye Strain
- Energy Star Qualified

0 comments
Post a Comment