Hardware House 543728 Berkshire 21-Inch by 18-Inch Chandelier, Classic Bronze
Lighting Lamps
Hardware House 543728 Berkshire 21-Inch by 18-Inch Chandelier, Classic Bronze are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUHardware House 543728 Berkshire 21-Inch by 18-Inch Chandelier, Classic Bronze Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
23 of 23 people found the following review helpful.
Great Chandelier for the money!! Beautiful
By J. Ehlert
I was shopping around for a 5 light chandelier to replace a gold one that came with our house (I don't like gold for some strange reason) and I found this on on amazon with free shipping, so it was at least $50 cheaper than ones at menards, home depot, lowes, etc.. I bought it and loved it so much that I ended up buying the pendant lights, and the wall sconces to match and a couple hanging lights. Ended up replacing 5 of the lights in our house after buying this because it is such a nice look. Highly reccomended!! I love it!!
15 of 16 people found the following review helpful.
Nice, but not Oil-Rubbed Bronze
By D. Her
I purchased this chandelier...expecting a deep chocolate brown to black color...but the chandelier is satin GRAY with copper accents. Some may like the gray with the faux amber glass, but I'm not particularly fond of it. It's going to get a few coats of dark brown spray paint before installation.
Overall, an excellent value for the money (spent less than $55)...plus I got free shipping thru Amazon!
10 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
Looks more $$$ than it is
By rcesca
We are replacing the gold fixtures in our home. so this worked out great for us. As a few reviews have mentioned, comparing the costs of other chandeliers at home depot/lowes, this is ridiculously less expensive. They go around $150-$200. The color is a very dark gray, but when its hung up- it could easily pass as bronze. The warm lights make it look more expensive than it is. We put it over a small round table of 4. Would def recommend to a friend.
Product Description
Bring a traditional elegance to your home with the beautiful Berkshire chandelier. The five lights, with amber glass cast a warm light for cozy evenings. Chandelier measures 21-Inches by 18-Inches and weighs 13.6 pounds.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #17522 in Lighting
- Color: classic bronze
- Brand: Hardware House
- Model: 543728
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 18.00" h x21.00" w x21.00" l,
Features
- Classically-styled 21-inch by 18-inch chandelier
- Amber-colored glass and Classic bronze finish
- Easy installation; all mounting materials included
- Uses 60-watt bulbs (bulbs not included)
- Constructed from high-quality materials


0 comments
Post a Comment