Lighting Lamps

Heath Zenith SL-5597-BZ-E 200-Watt Quartz Halogen Motion-Sensing Twin Security Light, Bronze are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Heath Zenith SL-5597-BZ-E 200-Watt Quartz Halogen Motion-Sensing Twin Security Light, Bronze

Heath Zenith SL-5597-BZ-E 200-Watt Quartz Halogen Motion-Sensing Twin Security Light, Bronze is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Heath Zenith SL-5597-BZ-E 200-Watt Quartz Halogen Motion-Sensing Twin Security Light, Bronze only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Heath Zenith SL-5597-BZ-E 200-Watt Quartz Halogen Motion-Sensing Twin Security Light, Bronze Rating :

List Price: $39.95Price: $37.39 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

9 of 11 people found the following review helpful.
1not reliable at all
By Richard Edwards
My wife wants these insecurity lights. I put up 5 of them. Over the last 5 years I've had to replace all of them at least once. Sometimes they just flash or go out on their own. If the power goes out then they might or might not come on again correctly. I loathe the awful Heath lights and would take them all down if I could.

5 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
5These are great
By Licensed Electrician
I am an electrician in Lake Tahoe. These fixtures are great because the lamp is enclosed behind a lens. We have installed over 150 of these and have had no issues except for one that I believe was set off by the neighbor's porch light. We installed 84 of them in one condo complex two years ago. No failures yet. You ahve to read the instructions to properly set up the motion sensor.

5 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
1DO NOT BUY
By korben kronghauer
I bought 3 of these last summer and now only one works, and it comes on all the time by itself. I figure the sensors are faulty, the light comes on even in bright sunlight at noon, and sometimes just decides to stay on all day. I absolutly despise this company now and will never purchase another thing from them seeing that I have tried 2 other Heath Zenith models as well. NO GOOD!

See all 20 customer reviews...


Product Description

Keep your home and family safer with motion sensing security lights. This wall mounted security light has a full range of features and is crafted with heavy-duty metal for rugged durability. DualBrite® 2-level lighting and automatic dusk-to-dawn operation.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #17976 in Lighting
  • Color: Bronze
  • Brand: Heath/Zenith
  • Model: SL-5597-BZ-E
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 10.00" h x16.00" w x8.50" l,2.30 pounds

Features

  • 200-watt two-light halogen 240-degree motion-activated security floodlight
  • For motion-activated outdoor illumination
  • Pulse count
  • Two-level lighting: timed, low-level accent light or full-bright security light
  • Heavy-duty die-cast metal; 2.6 pounds

Heath Zenith SL-5597-BZ-E 200-Watt Quartz Halogen Motion-Sensing Twin Security Light, Bronze

0 comments

Post a Comment