Lighting Lamps

Heath/Zenith SL-4144-AZ-A New-England Carriage-Style 150-Degree Motion-Sensing Security Light, Antique Bronze are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Heath/Zenith SL-4144-AZ-A New-England Carriage-Style 150-Degree Motion-Sensing Security Light, Antique Bronze

Heath/Zenith SL-4144-AZ-A New-England Carriage-Style 150-Degree Motion-Sensing Security Light, Antique Bronze is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Heath/Zenith SL-4144-AZ-A New-England Carriage-Style 150-Degree Motion-Sensing Security Light, Antique Bronze only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Heath/Zenith SL-4144-AZ-A New-England Carriage-Style 150-Degree Motion-Sensing Security Light, Antique Bronze Rating :

List Price: $69.95Price: $46.15



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

42 of 43 people found the following review helpful.
4Very Nice Motion-Sensing, Dual-Brite Porch Light!
By P. McCarthy
UPDATE, 8.07.2012: It is over 4 years old and still holding up. The one complaint I had is that the bulb looks ugly inside it. I recently used Rust-Oleum 1903830 Frosted Glass 11-Ounce Spray, Frosted Glass to frost the glass and hide the bulb completely. It looks like a brand new lamp! Please view the images I uploaded.

GLASS FROSTING STEPS (should go without saying, but be careful with sharp glass. It tends to be, uh... sharp):
1- Remove bulb.
2- On inside of light, carefully bend metal tabs away from glass (just enough to free glass).
3- Remove each pane of glass.
4- Degrease / clean the glass well and dry with a new, lint-free rag.
5- Take them OUTSIDE (well away from things you don't want coated in spray paint, like your car).
6- Place them on a small, sturdy piece of cardboard with a small gap between each glass piece.
7- Follow instructions on can. I did about 5 wet coats.
8- Carry the cardboard inside to dry.
9- Re-install glass after paint dries (~ 1 hour). Painted side faces INWARD towards bulb.

ORIGINAL REVIEW:
It still looks like new after several years of exposure to the harsh Virginia elements! When set to Dusk-to-Dawn, you can leave the light switch on and forget it. The dual-brite function is a really nice touch.

IMPORTANT! If you use a compact fluorescent bulb (CFL), only use a DIMMABLE CFL! Most CFLs are not dimmable, so when this fixture attempts to dim the light (by reducing voltage to the bulb), the CFL ballast dies! It happened twice before I realized the reason. Also, because of the way ballasts work, the dual-brite function becomes hardly noticeable.

26 of 28 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Deal
By Jose R. Gil
After spending several hours looking for a Lantern Style lamp with a motion sensor, I found out that the choices as very limited and most of the ones out there available are extremely expensive. After I found this lamp in Amazon at a very low price I was a little worried the product was not going to be of good quality but once I received it I was very pleased with it looks and quality (good materials and craftsmanship). This lamp is a great bargain and looks and works great. Easy to install.

13 of 13 people found the following review helpful.
5Does the job
By GrrPrr
I wanted to save a little energy with the porch light. I switched from a two bulb dusk-dawn only full strength system. This lantern looks nice and works just fine. The light goes to full strength just as I am leaving the doorway and also when I come up the walk from about 20 feet away.

See all 67 customer reviews...


Product Description

The SL-4144-AZ features 150˚ motion detection up to 30 ft. away. The lantern has clear glass and is constructed of metal with a weather resistant finish. Uses 1 medium base incandescent bulb (100W Max - Not Included). Features include DualBrite 2-Level Lighting.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #6712 in Lighting
  • Color: Antique Bronze
  • Brand: Heath/Zenith
  • Model: SL-4144-AZ-A
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 15.60" h x9.20" w x8.20" l,

Features

  • Antique Bronze Metal Construction with Clear Glass
  • Detects Motion Up To 30 ft. Away
  • Uses 1 - 100W Max Medium Base Incandescent Bulb (not included)
  • DualBrite 2-level lighting
  • 2 year warranty

Heath/Zenith SL-4144-AZ-A New-England Carriage-Style 150-Degree Motion-Sensing Security Light, Antique Bronze

0 comments

Post a Comment