Lighting Lamps

Indus Classic LN-01 Himahayan Crystal Salt Lamp Natural Rock 1.5Kg , Cord and Bulb Wooden Base are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Indus Classic LN-01 Himahayan Crystal Salt Lamp Natural Rock 1.5Kg , Cord and Bulb Wooden Base

Indus Classic LN-01 Himahayan Crystal Salt Lamp Natural Rock 1.5Kg , Cord and Bulb Wooden Base is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Indus Classic LN-01 Himahayan Crystal Salt Lamp Natural Rock 1.5Kg , Cord and Bulb Wooden Base only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Indus Classic LN-01 Himahayan Crystal Salt Lamp Natural Rock 1.5Kg , Cord and Bulb Wooden Base Rating :

List Price: $20.34Price: $17.87 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5cool lamp
By Khayla
very cool...very heavy.. but i hope the bulb never blows because there is no way to change it that i can see. The one that came is not as perfect looking as the one in the picture, it has a little more cuts in it and i like it like that because it looks more natural but the one side is a little heavier than the other so i def need to be carefull with it.

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
3Not happy with my purchase.
By Victoria Podesta
My original order of two arrived, one did not work. I returned it and received another one that did not work either. Only one of 3 ended up working. I'm very dissappointed.

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
2Lamp is beautiful...wiring is horrible...
By SuzeeQ
Just before purchasing this salt lamp, I had purchased a slightly larger one of a different brand to try in my bedroom. I ended up liking that one, so I wanted to look for something slightly smaller for my daughter's bedroom. So based on its size and price, I chose this one.

The lamp itself is very, very pretty. I love the way the salt was cut, and the color was very nice (both with the lamp on or off). The wooden base is also a very nice color...sort of a medium to slightly dark wood. So, as far as the overall look of the lamp, I would say I was very pleased.

Now it's time for the disappointments. When my lamp first arrived, I took it out of the box to test it. It did not work. I tried plugging it into other outlets...still nothing. Then I took the bottom off (lost one of the three tiny screws in the process) and tried replacing the bulb thinking that maybe that was the issue...still nothing. I put the original bulb back in and tested once more before packing it back up and requesting to return it...and I got a flicker! That's when I figured there must be a problem with the wiring. So I tried wiggling the wire at the base...that didn't do anything. Then I tried in the area of the switch...eventually I got it to flicker again. So then I knew where the problem was. I took the switch off to take a look...all you have to do is unscrew the little, tiny screw and make sure you don't lose the little, tiny nut on the other side. Once the switch is open, you will see that one side of the wire is cut to fit inside the switch. However, it was cut a little too much, and has trouble keeping its connection to the contacts. No connection = no electricity flow. After fiddling with it for a while, I was able to get it to stay on, so I put it in my daughter's room as planned. Unfortunately, it got rather annoying, because if you moved the wire a little too much, it was a quite a challenge to get the lamp to go back on again and stay on.

So short story long...I got annoyed with the problem with the switch, and the lamp was a smidge too bright for my daughter's room anyway (her room is small), so I utlimately bought another one of the lamps that I orinally purshased for my bedroom. Those particular ones have a dimmer, so I think they're more suitable for a bedroom anyway. Live and learn, I guess.

As for this lamp? I waited too long to make a decision about it, so I can't return it. What I did instead was move it into the living room (not having a dimmer isn't going to matter to me in there), and opened the switch back up again so I could put little wadded up pieces of aluminum foil in it to help fill the gaps between the cut wire ends and the connectors. So far it's a little better...I think I just need a little more foil in there.

Hopefully this will help others trying to decide on a salt lamp, or maybe even someone who may have already purchased this lamp and is now having issues with it.

Update - 6/12/13

Ok, I've officially given up. I can barely get the lamp to turn on, and when it does, it's a challenge to get it to STAY on! I'm tired of pulling, pushing, twisting, bending and banging the cord and switch around in an attempt to make the lamp work! So frustrating! Such a huge disappointment too, because I thought the lamp was beautifully carved and I liked the color of the base. I guess I'm just glad I didn't pay any more for it than I did, though it is still money wasted. Hopefully someday I will be lucky enough to encounter someone who is good at wiring lamps. Until then, I guess this will just sit in a closet somewhere. What a shame. :( I have also changed my rating from 3 stars to 2. I'd give it a 1, but I guess 2 is fair considering I did not act quickly enough to be able to return it.

See all 16 customer reviews...


Product Description

Whether you are seeking a decorative devotional collectible for your personal enjoyment, or a very unique gift for those you love, place your orders and you will amazed with our professional service and romantic and unique product! LAMPS come with a deluxe SOLID WOOD BASE. Each lamp will be a unique piece - no two are ever the same - varying in size, shape and colour. Totally natural, hand-crafted product. Rough, unfinished surface. The benefit of ionizers is well known. While most ionizers on the market are man made machines, the salt crystal lamp is a beautiful alternative of mother nature, without any noise and NO harmful OZONE! Salt crystal lamps are highly suitable for daily use in the whole house. In bed rooms, in living rooms, in dining rooms, in the hall way, in meditation rooms, near televisions, computers and around smokers. Use these beautiful lamps in offices to reduce fatigue, the lamp will minimize the effect of all that radiation and beautifies surroundings of your work area, it improves your concentration and refreshes you by neutralizing the effects of an artificial environment. Use the lamp in waiting rooms to create a relaxing atmosphere, during massage therapy, and anywhere else you want to restore or maintain the natural air quality, Benefits Air purifier. Improves Sleep. - Speeds recovery in burn patients. - Relieves Migraine headaches. - Reduces Stress. - Reduces the severity of asthma attacks. - Boosts Serotonin levels in the bloodstream. - Aids relief from sinus problems. - Enhances the immune system. - Increase work productivity and concentration. - Improves learning and alertness. - People tend to feel more alert, stable and energized in the presence of negative ions - Relief in irritation and tension, exhaustion, and hyperthyroid response - We just like them because they are beautiful!. - Any other benefits you may experience are definitely a plus!.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #10629 in Home Improvement
  • Brand: Indus Classic
  • Model: LN-01
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 6.40" h x4.55" w x4.20" l,

Features

  • From Natural Crystal Salt Slabs Lamp is lovingly hand carved to accentuate the multitude of colours
  • Works as an air purifier by emitting negative ions into the air and light therapy to reduce stress and increase energy
  • These 200 million year old salt deposits are high in minerals and trace elements
  • Pure 100-Percent Natural Himalayan Salt for Smoking room is an ideal place for salt lamp. Feel Uplifted and high spirited
  • Great Gift Idea Natural Rock Salt Use it for both home & Office, Memorable gift for Birthday, Wedding, Anniversary

Indus Classic LN-01 Himahayan Crystal Salt Lamp Natural Rock 1.5Kg , Cord and Bulb Wooden Base

0 comments

Post a Comment