Kenroy Home Amherst 16 Inch Swing Arm Wall Lamp In Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish With A Cream Bell Shade
Lighting Lamps
Kenroy Home Amherst 16 Inch Swing Arm Wall Lamp In Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish With A Cream Bell Shade are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUKenroy Home Amherst 16 Inch Swing Arm Wall Lamp In Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish With A Cream Bell Shade Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Not happy
By Rita Pawnee
Lamp number one looked nice when it was put on the wall so I ordered lamp number two. The holes in the face plate were not in the right place so I did an exchange with Amazon, which was easy. The replacement lamp came and looked nice so I ordered lamp number three. The color was not the same as one and two so I did another exchange with Amazon, which again, was easy. Now, all three lamps are on the walls, but the cord covers are very short. VERY SHORT. They look silly with the cord only covered part way down the wall. So I called the company to buy three more cord covers and they said it was impossible because that is not a separate part that they sell. Sooo here I am with $300 worth of lamps that look like they came from a discount store.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Cheaply Made, Crooked
By citizen1951
We leveled the screws in the backplate and the faceplate was crooked on the backplate. The arm doesn't move smoothly unless you hold the faceplate when moving it. We put in the guestroom and I will be embarrassed by it if our guests need to move the arm.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Disappointed in swing arms
By robert
Swing arm is not very stable. It is very hard to change positions. In my opinion a poor design! I do like the look.
Product Description
The town of Amherst, home to scholars and poets, inspires this diverse collection of lamps. Small in the base and reeded columns give elegance and style to this family which included upscaled task lighting.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #250960 in Lighting
- Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- Brand: Kenroy Home
- Model: 21395ORB
- Dimensions: 15.63" h x12.25" w x12.25" l,4.85 pounds
Features
- Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
- 16 Inch Height
- Table lamp


0 comments
Post a Comment