Lighting Lamps

Kenroy Home Richardson Table Lamp are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Kenroy Home Richardson Table Lamp

Kenroy Home Richardson Table Lamp is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Kenroy Home Richardson Table Lamp only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Kenroy Home Richardson Table Lamp Rating :

List Price: $119.99Price: $99.00 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

14 of 14 people found the following review helpful.
5Love this lamp
By Chyrl Duggan
I ordered this lamp about a year ago and it was nearly half this price. I've even seen it in a Samuel L, Jackson movie lol. I was very very please when I unpacked this lamp. The shade has nice embroidery of the same color so it lends it some extra character without being too bold to take away from the curled metal look of the base. I've gotten so many compliments on it. My only regret is I didn't buy more than one. I had gotten it for my entry way table but that didn't work out as this lamp is very tall and the shade was too big for my space. It is quite sturdy and very unique. The shade seems very durable as I had it in my kitchen for a little while and it got something splashed on it. It cleaned up very nicely with some mild castile soap and warm water.

You can't go wrong with this lamp for a fun, unique, whimsical look for any room.

5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
5Excellent lamp at a great Price!
By Uncle Guy
This is an excellent lamp with a nice, heavy base. Assembly is easy. Uses a three-way bulb, but is not finger-touch controlled. Interesting design is also perforated in some design areas, allowing little illuminated spots to show through. Terrific as an accent piece. Check out Amazon's "Warehouse Deals", which is where I found mine at a substantial discount.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
3Three switch doesn't work properly
By Emanuel Pauda
When I received this lamp at my home (by the way shipping was very fast) and
plugged it into the electricity I realized very quickly that the three switch on
the lamp, the switch that is supposed to make your three switch light brighter or
dimmer does not function properly at all!

In fact it just has the brightest luminosity and that's all. The lamp itself is
very elegant, modern, and dreamy so it is a pleasure to have it within eyesight in
my bedroom.

Even though it did not fully come with the features I thought were a part of its
design I have decided to keep it and pretend that that feature did not even exist in
the first place.

See all 34 customer reviews...


Product Description

The Richardson table lamp comes in a bronze finish with a red and bell shade.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #10706 in Lighting
  • Color: Bronze
  • Brand: Kenroy Home
  • Model: 31380BRZ
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 18.00" h x17.00" w x9.00" l,8.10 pounds

Features

  • Modern and timeless transitional style
  • Durable metal base with painted bronze finish and swirls
  • Round red and gold bell shade for elegance
  • 30H inches
  • Shade measures 16 diam. inches

Kenroy Home Richardson Table Lamp

Product Title : Kenroy Home Richardson Table Lamp

Kenroy Home Richardson Table Lamp,

Kenroy Home Richardson Table Lamp

0 comments

Post a Comment