Kenroy Home Ripple Slate Table Lamp
Lighting Lamps
Kenroy Home Ripple Slate Table Lamp are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUKenroy Home Ripple Slate Table Lamp Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
Gorgeous but huge
By ch_everyounce
Double check measurements before you buy--this lamp is really big. It's gorgeous--rectangular pieces of slate tile placed all over the base, and a shade that's wonderfully rich and warm with flecks of fiber running through. The base looks homemade, but not in a grade school way. The shade curves in a wave, which makes it hard to butt the lamp up against a wall (not that you would, but still...)
Overall very nice, but not the size for a bedside table. Definitely needs a lot of space.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Not what I had expected.
By Rhonda G. Dennis
I read the description and the reviews and looked at the picture and it was not what I expected. It is a solid piece of slate but the color was greenish instead of the gray and brown hues I expected. The lampshades were very pretty when the lamp was turned on with lines or speckles running through them. However, because of the color I returned them
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Great slate
By brkp
I love the base of the lamp, rustic, but elegant. I have been looking for a slate lamp for a long time. However, the shade is a little strange, is curves and has fabric flecks that you can't see in the photograph. FYI the lamp is really heavy.
Product Description
The "Natural Grey Slate Ripple" 32" Incandescent table lamp comes with a 14" cinnamon paper shade. This portable table lamp has a 3-way switch . The lamp requires 1-150 watt ( M ) bulb . This light is great for lighting up your living room, dinning room,
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #81805 in Lighting
- Color: Multi-Colored
- Brand: Kenroy Home
- Model: 30894SL
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 20.00" h x10.00" w x12.00" l,22.10 pounds
Features
- Artisanal table lamp sets wide shade against vertical design
- Base made of multi-colored slate; rose-hued shade of fiber-grained, handcrafted paper
- Vertical strips that comprise base made of different cuts of slate
- 3-way switch; takes 150-watt bulb (not included)
- Lamp measures 32 inches high; shade measures 14 inches in diameter


0 comments
Post a Comment