Lighting Lamps

Kenroy Home Stratton 29 Inch Table Lamp In Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish With A Taupe Tapered Drum Shade are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Kenroy Home Stratton 29 Inch Table Lamp In Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish With A Taupe Tapered Drum Shade

Kenroy Home Stratton 29 Inch Table Lamp In Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish With A Taupe Tapered Drum Shade is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Kenroy Home Stratton 29 Inch Table Lamp In Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish With A Taupe Tapered Drum Shade only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Kenroy Home Stratton 29 Inch Table Lamp In Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish With A Taupe Tapered Drum Shade Rating :

List Price: $115.00Price: $100.94 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
3A Pain to Assemble
By RetAF
I like the style of the lamp however it was a pain to assemble. The shade was also darker than I like so I used the one from my old lamp. Paid more than $80 for this lamp...I don't think it should cost more than $40.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Handsome substantial lamp
By Ivan Bunin
Really nice looking. Came in several pieces that were easy to put together (just screwed together) without the aid of the directions, which were provided. Took two minutes to put it together. Will go back to this site to look for other lamps.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great table lamp
By Danny Krieger
I love this table lamp it was exactly what I was looking for. It was at a great price and they shipped it right away.
Yes I would recommend this to everyone. I'll probably order from them again.

See all 4 customer reviews...


Product Description

These versatile lamps have dynamic contours and bring a bold silhouette to a highly stylized urn base, Available in two contrasting finishes Stratton can be traditionally formal or comfortably casual.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #285511 in Lighting
  • Size: 29"Hx14"D
  • Color: Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
  • Brand: Kenroy Home
  • Model: 21430ORB
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 29.00" h x14.00" w x14.00" l,6.60 pounds

Features

  • Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish
  • 29 Inch Height
  • Table lamp

Kenroy Home Stratton 29 Inch Table Lamp In Oil Rubbed Bronze Finish With A Taupe Tapered Drum Shade

0 comments

Post a Comment