Kichler Lighting 10776OZ 5-Light 13-Watt Olympia Fluorescent Chandelier, Old Bronze
Lighting Lamps
Kichler Lighting 10776OZ 5-Light 13-Watt Olympia Fluorescent Chandelier, Old Bronze are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUKichler Lighting 10776OZ 5-Light 13-Watt Olympia Fluorescent Chandelier, Old Bronze Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Wonderful Quality and Timeless Design
By nsmiller
I originally bought this fixture for my previous home. I have since moved and missed it so much I decided to buy it again. It was one of the few design choices my husband and I agreed upon and we bought it again from Amazon for less. It is a classic timeless design and is a very good quality. When we owned it previously we had so many compliments on it. I actually believe this light and some of the coordinating pieces we had from this collection helped sell our previous home after the first showing! You will not be disappointed with this brand of light fixtures.
Product Description
Finish:Olde Bronze, Glass:Sunset Marble, Light Bulb:(5)13w Spiral GU24 CFL Brings a modern twistto the classic aesthetic, creating a new form. The curvilinear, flowing arms of these chandeliers, pendants and wall sconces creates a clean, contemporary profile for your home.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #106390 in Home Improvement
- Color: Old Bronze
- Brand: Kichler Lighting
- Model: 10776OZ
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 26.00" h x26.00" w x26.00" l,24.35 pounds
Features
- 55-Inch maximum overall fixture height
- Two 12-Inch and two 6-Inch included stem segments allow for height adjustment
- EnergyStar rated for using 2/3 less energy than conventional fixtures
- Listed to UL/CSA/ETL standards for dry location use
- Coordinates with the entire Olympia lighting collection


0 comments
Post a Comment