Lighting Lamps

Kichler Lighting 1672OZ 5-Light Hendrik Incandescent Chandelier, Old Bronze are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Kichler Lighting 1672OZ 5-Light Hendrik Incandescent Chandelier, Old Bronze

Kichler Lighting 1672OZ 5-Light Hendrik Incandescent Chandelier, Old Bronze is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Kichler Lighting 1672OZ 5-Light Hendrik Incandescent Chandelier, Old Bronze only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Kichler Lighting 1672OZ 5-Light Hendrik Incandescent Chandelier, Old Bronze Rating :

List Price: $645.00Price: $460.00 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5Elegant Chandelier
By JIMA
Purchase two of these several months ago and both installed easily with no problems. Very attractive in our timber home. Packaging was good. Delivery met the 2-day Prime promise.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4Clean, simple lines
By GluedTogether
I like simple lines and appreciate the look of this chandelier, which fits quietly into our decor -- enhancing but not overpowering. We chose the bronze version. Although the globes appeared yellowish online, they are actually more of a cafe-au-lait color during the day; when lit they are more of an ivory color. The unit comes with 4 extenders -- two 12" and two 6" -- so that you can assemble the length that suits your purpose best. A small bottle of glue is included for that purpose. Apparently the unit is designed so that it can be hung on an angled ceiling as well as a level one. We also purchased a medallion but ended up returning it as we simply installed the ceiling cap that came with the lamp. The instructions were...well...typical instructions. Mostly understandable.

Overall we are pleased with this purchase.

7 of 10 people found the following review helpful.
2Terrible Customer Service from Kichler
By Michele Kulesza
I received this light along with another Kichler Light that arrived in several pieces. Although this light arrived with no significant damage, 3 of the 5 lamp shades were defective. I didn't want to return the whole light, just wanted replacement shades, so I called the manufacturer. Well, I have never received such terrible customer service. The customer service person said I would have to return the product to "wherever I purchased it because how do we know when and where you bought it". You would think it would be easier and cheaper for them to provide me with 3 non-defective glass shades then have to return to Amazon for replacement. Certainly not very customer service friendly!

Well, thanks to Amazon, they offered me a discount so I can go purchase replacement shades. This is why I continue to shop at Amazon. They have the best customer service!

I will never buy a Kichler product again. Their customer service, packaging and quality control stinks!!!

See all 5 customer reviews...


Product Description

Breathe new light into a tired room with this contemporary five light chandelier from Kichler. The clean and stylish design features an olde bronze finish with light umber glass. This chandelier light will add warmth to your dining room with its handsome looks.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #91725 in Home Improvement
  • Size: Full Size
  • Color: Old Bronze
  • Brand: Kichler Lighting
  • Model: 1672OZ
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 22.00" h x25.00" w x25.00" l,22.15 pounds

Features

  • 59-1/2-Inch maximum overall fixture height
  • Two 12-Inch and two 6-Inch included stem segments allow for height adjustment
  • Hybrid design is suited for compact fluorescent bulb for energy savings
  • Listed to UL/CSA/ETL standards for dry location use
  • Coordinates with the entire Hendrik lighting collection

Kichler Lighting 1672OZ 5-Light Hendrik Incandescent Chandelier, Old Bronze

0 comments

Post a Comment