Lighting Enterprises T-6615/6210 Antique Solid Brass Table Lamp with Black Parchment Shade
Lighting Lamps
Lighting Enterprises T-6615/6210 Antique Solid Brass Table Lamp with Black Parchment Shade are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOULighting Enterprises T-6615/6210 Antique Solid Brass Table Lamp with Black Parchment Shade is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Lighting Enterprises T-6615/6210 Antique Solid Brass Table Lamp with Black Parchment Shade only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks
Lighting Enterprises T-6615/6210 Antique Solid Brass Table Lamp with Black Parchment Shade Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
The lamp is OK., but it's quality is cheaper than I had expected, particularly the shade.
By peter632
It's quality is cheaper than I had expected for the price, particularly the shade. I would look at other options for the price.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
another office lamp
By claud
Looks classy and is 3 way. It is picky about bulbs. First one I used would only do one speed. Next bulb I tried worked all 3 ways.
Product Description
Finish:Antique Solid Brass, Shade:Black Parchment, Light Bulb:(1)150w A21 3-Way Med F Incand Traditional Table Lamp with 3-Way switch by Edward Alden Shade Dimensions: 6X14X10
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #235619 in Home Improvement
- Color: Brass
- Brand: Lighting Enterprises
- Model: T-6615/6210
- Number of items: 1
Features
- Antique Solid Brass
- Black Parchment Shade
- Shade: top Diameter 6-Inch, Bottom Diameter 14-Inch, Height 10-Inch
- Lamp Height: 24-Inch
- Bulb Type: 150-Watt Edison, Switch Type 3 Way Socket
Product Title : Lighting Enterprises T-6615/6210 Antique Solid Brass Table Lamp with
Black Parchment Shade


0 comments
Post a Comment