LightInTheBox Contemporary 12 Light Crystal Flush Mount Chandelier with Chrome Finish
Lighting Lamps
LightInTheBox Contemporary 12 Light Crystal Flush Mount Chandelier with Chrome Finish are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOULightInTheBox Contemporary 12 Light Crystal Flush Mount Chandelier with Chrome Finish Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
Thank You Amazon
By Francy
This was one of many chandeliers I bought from Amazon and because of it's more compact size I hung it in the entry of the condo.
It is beautiful with it's hanging crystals and gives so much light.
I am getting so many compliments.
One crystal came cracked and Amazon put me in touch with light in the box who mailed it to me already!
Thank you again Amazon!
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
Biggest bargain at Amazon.
By Anthony Paton
I looked at 4 or 5 light stores in LA for a similar light under $1000. I couldn't find anything even close. This light is absolutely stunning! Other reviewers are right, the light takes a lot of time to install. Just relax, set aside at least 2 hours and have some fun. I mounted it without a helper. If I had a helper, it would have been a lot easier.
Four tips: surface that the crystals mount to is covered by a thick adhesive film. Other reviewers have complained that the surface is reflective in the picture, but not in the product when it arrives. You need to peel of that adhesive film! Under that adhesive, the surface is a mirror like polish.
Do not handle the crystals or halogen lights with your bare hands. Buy a pair of latex gloves. Why? It will be difficult to clean your fingerprints off the crystals when they are hung. Also, the oils from your hand reduce the life of the halogen bulbs.
The mounting bracket has four bolts that are used to mate with the lighting fixture. The placement of those bolts (on the horizontal axis) is adjustable. I have no idea why. But, dry fit them before you screw the mounting bracket to the ceiling, then tighten the mounting bolts into position. Please reread that tip one more time once your light arrives. It will save you a lot of frustration.
To attach each crystal to their position, I used a very small pair of needle nose pliers. It helped to depress the metal loop/hook on each crystal without getting my giant hand in the way.
Good luck.
5 of 5 people found the following review helpful.
Good but misleading picture
By Raton Miah
Not anywhere near the pictured item. Only 3 circles of crystals, instead of what the picture shows. Pictured item has probably 2 to 3 times more crystals. Also, the base disk is in matte silver finish rather than a reflective surface like the one in the picture. However, item looks much better than what I could find in any of the big box stores.
Product Description
-Category:Flush Mount Lights
-Style:Crystal,Modern/Comtemporary
-Suggested Space Fit:Living Room,Bedroom,Study Room/Office
-Suggested Space Size:40-50 Sq.m
-Number of Lights:11 & Up
-Finish:Chrome
-Materials:Crystal,Stainless Steel
-Product Dimensions:53L*53W*19H cm (21L*21W*7H inch)
-Lamp Type:Halogen
-Lighting Direction:Downlight
-Power:20W*12
-Bulb Base:12*G4
-Bulb Included or Not:Bulb Included
-Voltage:110-120V
-Width/Diameter:40-60cm
-Height:50-80cm
-Net Weight(kg):6
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #87363 in Lighting
- Color: Silver
- Brand: LightInTheBox
- Dimensions: 21.00" h x7.00" w x21.00" l,13.23 pounds
Features
- Flush Mount Lights
- Suggested Space Fit:Living Room,Bedroom,Study Room/Office
- Number of Lights:11 & Up
- Finish:Chrome


0 comments
Post a Comment