Lithonia 11531 BZA M6 Ferros Energy Star Indoor Sconce Light, Antique Bronze
Lighting Lamps
Lithonia 11531 BZA M6 Ferros Energy Star Indoor Sconce Light, Antique Bronze are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOULithonia 11531 BZA M6 Ferros Energy Star Indoor Sconce Light, Antique Bronze Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Don't bother
By Walkon28
I bought two of these on amazon from "lights online" I think. They don't exactly look like the picture and they're quality is incredibly cheap. When I tried to return them I was sent an email saying I'd have to wait 7 to 14 business days for the seller to email me the return instructions. It's been over three weeks now and I'm doubtful if they'll even acknowledge me at this point. Roughly $100 down the drain and I'm stuck with two ugly poorly built sconces that I'll probably never use. I've learned if you want really quality lights you have to spend a lot of money. I've also learned that you should NEVER buy something like this online. I ended up buying two cheaper lights from a hardware store (because I couldn't justify spending more on the same damn thing) and I'm much happier because at least I knew what I was buying. I spent $30 a light. Also don't buy anything from that seller. Highly disappointed with amazon and "lights online".
Product Description
Accentuate your style with the brushed nickel Ferros sconce. Ideal for hallways, bathrooms and living areas. Includes (1) 13-Watt integrated GU24 spiral 2700K fluorescent lamp/ballast for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life. Standard with electronic ballast (120-Volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering and quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics. For use with non-dimmable switches only.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #200844 in Home Improvement
- Color: antique bronze
- Brand: Lithonia
- Model: 11531 BZA M6
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 6.00" h x9.00" w x4.50" l,2.00 pounds
Features
- Includes (1) 13-Watt integrated GU24 spiral 2700K fluorescent lamp/ballast for energy efficiency, superior color rendering and long life
- Standard with electronic ballast (120-Volt, 60Hz) ensures no flickering
- Quiet operation without interfering with other home electronics
- For use with non-dimmable switches only
- All mounting hardware included


0 comments
Post a Comment