MaxLite ML5G261CSNI 26-Watt Fluorescent Table Lamp, Nickel
Lighting Lamps
MaxLite ML5G261CSNI 26-Watt Fluorescent Table Lamp, Nickel are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUMaxLite ML5G261CSNI 26-Watt Fluorescent Table Lamp, Nickel Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
12 of 13 people found the following review helpful.
Perfect!
By JNobi
I love this lamp! The antique brass looks expensive, the height is just what I needed and the free bulb was the icing on the cake. The only thing I was worried about was that it uses only fluorescent bulbs and my past experience with these bulbs wasn't too impressive...but I was pleasantly surprised how bright this bulb was. Perfect. Plus the price was right too so I am very happy.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Good lite, damaged shade
By The OC
I've had this lamp for a few months. It works fine and looks good. I expect to have years of service from it. I'm not crazy about having the switch on the cord instead of the lamp. The lamp shade had some minor damage. Sending a lamp shade through the mail still seems to be a difficult task for many shippers. The damage was minor and I felt that returning it for another might not get a better result. I just hid the small defect by turning it towards the wall.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Flimsy
By Jenny M Scouras
The shades had bends in them, the lamps kept falling over (way too light weight) and switch was on the cord. I sent them back after 2 days.
Product Description
Finish:Satin Nickel, Light Bulb:(1)26w Spiral GU24 CFL Classic table lamp Fixtures accept all wattages of bulbs with GU24 base Energy Star qualified Long lamp life - Lasts up to 10,000 hours Includes shade 2 year warranty
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #108679 in Lighting
- Color: Nickel
- Brand: Maxlite
- Model: ML5G261CSNI
- Number of items: 1
Features
- GU24 fixtures accept wattage of bulbs with GU24 base
- Includes 1 X 26-Watt, 2700-K energy efficient GU24 bulb
- Long lasting life; last up to 10,0000-hours
- Incandescent equivalent of 100-Watt bulb
- Energy Star


0 comments
Post a Comment