Lighting Lamps

Mini Fiber Optic Light - Blue are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Mini Fiber Optic Light - Blue

Mini Fiber Optic Light - Blue is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Mini Fiber Optic Light - Blue only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Mini Fiber Optic Light - Blue Rating :

Price: $7.61 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

35 of 36 people found the following review helpful.
3nice toy
By Cassandra Kalinowski
When I bought this I thought it changed colors, turns out it just stays blue. Nice for a night light.

44 of 51 people found the following review helpful.
4Blue Micro Fiber Trees - Expand The Light From Within Your Soul
By Arthur Senior
In these modern times, there are loads and loads of different kinds of toys to be made. However, not all of them are good, and I am into things which look cool, I could care less about a robot that walks, talks, beeps, and blinks.

These fiber optic mini trees are sold on Amazon.com, what better plays to find the best things? Anyways, they also happen to have the best deals most of the time, I saw these trees on there listed for $7.00 with free shipping, so I thought I would pickup a couple of them.

First thing I noticed when I got them out of the shipping box, is that the trees are incased in plastic tubes to protect the micro fibers. I just slide them out of the tubes and right away the fibers want to spread out in their tree like form.

The base is all made of plastic, but its very shinny plastic! Lets just put it this way, it looks like chrome, you touch it, you smudge it. The trees operate on 3-AA batteries, of course not included, or will operate by a 4.5VDC adaptor, which is also unfortunately, not included.

The base has a power switch on the bottom of it to allow you to turn it on or off. Though the micro fibers are not bright enough to see in broad daylight, you can however see them at night. Which is fine by me, since most neat light shows are done at night anyway.

For the $7.00 I paid for each one, I have to say I am quite impressed with the micro fiber trees. I just wish that they came with the adaptor so that I did not have to burn through batteries all the time. Get your rechargeable's ready LOL. 4 out of 5

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5Fun Decoration!
By E. Kennedy
I always wanted one of these. I love the novelty lights and things like that but my lava lamps always clumped up and I broke my electric static ball so I finally got one of these. It's nice to look at when I'm trying to go to sleep at night and just plain nifty.

See all 75 customer reviews...


Product Description

Brilliant blue fiber optic light great for all parties, bedrooms and occasions of any time or place!




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #10986 in Toys & Games
  • Color: Blue
  • Brand: Westminster
  • Dimensions: 3.00" h x3.00" w x13.25" l,.36 pounds

Features

  • Fiber Optic Mood Lighting

Mini Fiber Optic Light - Blue

Product Title : Mini Fiber Optic Light - Blue

Mini Fiber Optic Light - Blue,

Mini Fiber Optic Light - Blue

0 comments

Post a Comment