Lighting Lamps

Moonrays 95867 Parker Low Voltage Metal Path Light, 10-Watt Lamp, Black are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Moonrays 95867 Parker Low Voltage Metal Path Light, 10-Watt Lamp, Black

Moonrays 95867 Parker Low Voltage Metal Path Light, 10-Watt Lamp, Black is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Moonrays 95867 Parker Low Voltage Metal Path Light, 10-Watt Lamp, Black only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Moonrays 95867 Parker Low Voltage Metal Path Light, 10-Watt Lamp, Black Rating :

List Price: $21.96Price: $20.22



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Top quality light, not so much for the connectors
By R. Rico
I purchased these lights because I was sick of buying replacement stakes for our existing malibu lights. Between the kids and dogs in the area, those plastic stakes were always breaking. These lights appear to be of very high quality. All components fit together well and I'm pretty sure they'll hold up very well.

The only issue I found with these is the box/connector provided to connect them to the low voltage cable. It's a small plastic box that you open with 3 screws. There are pins inside that you are to press the cable into. Of the 4 lights I purchased, only 1 worked successfully. For the others I found bent pins or both pins were piercing the same side of the cable. Frustrated, I was happy to find a couple pf extra packages of the Malibu Low Voltage Wire Connectors. I connected these lights to those with wire nuts and they all lit up instantly.

Other than that these lights are nice to look at and throw off a ton of light on the front walk. I will likely add more of these to the yard over time because as my 6 year old son says "the look fancier than the other lights" and are a nice accent to the landscaping.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5they look great!
By book lover
I bought these lights for the split rail fence by our driveway. We mounted them on three of the posts, and they look great! So far, I am very happy with them.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Outside lamps
By P. Houle
These lamps are great. They throw a lot of light and look terrific in the garden.. They are even better than the more expensive ones.

See all 4 customer reviews...


Product Description

10W, 26"T x 6.75"W, Low Voltage, Parker Carriage Walk Light, Die Cast Aluminum With Black Finish, Frosted Glass Lens, Includes 10W Bulb, For Replacement Bulb Use #95517.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #28198 in Lighting
  • Brand: Moonrays
  • Model: 95867
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: .0" h x.0" w x.0" l,.0 pounds

Features

  • Designed for Moonrays power pack
  • Die cast aluminum fixture with black finish and frosted plastic lens
  • Includes a 10-watt bulb and stands 26-Inch tall
  • Plug into any low voltage kit for more luxurious light
  • Bundle these with a power pack and wire to create a custom garden light kit

Moonrays 95867 Parker Low Voltage Metal Path Light, 10-Watt Lamp, Black

0 comments

Post a Comment