Lighting Lamps

Normande Lighting HS3-1433-ABR Compact Fluorescent Desk Lamp are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Normande Lighting HS3-1433-ABR Compact Fluorescent Desk Lamp

Normande Lighting HS3-1433-ABR Compact Fluorescent Desk Lamp is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Normande Lighting HS3-1433-ABR Compact Fluorescent Desk Lamp only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Normande Lighting HS3-1433-ABR Compact Fluorescent Desk Lamp Rating :

List Price: $54.99Price: $45.22 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Lamp at a Terrific Price!
By David J. Brown
I've been using this well-made lamp in my loft--where I write, work, and read--for several weeks now, and have been genuinely loving it. The high-quality lamp is constructed with a good, flexible design, has a strong, heavy, sturdy base, and it provides excellent lighting.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5Great Lamp
By Seth Daniels
I love this lamp. I've been using it in my office the last month or two and really do love everything about it. The look is unique, but still familiar. The finish on the metal is a dark bronze that looks black from across the room. The lamp puts off a good amount of light and is easy to adjust or to "swing" the top half of it to illuminate another section of the desk. If you're looking for something sturdy and stylish, this lamp is a great pick.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
5nice lamp! FYI It's brown
By Sonja
I like this lamp a lot. I guess I didn't look at the product description too closely when I ordered it, and I assumed it was black from the picture. It's actually a burnished brown (bronze) color. It's dark, but definitely brown and not black.

The lamp is also quite heavy which allows the arm to bend down very low without the lamp threatening to tip. I really dislike staring directly at a light source, so the depth to which I can lower the head is a definite plus.

Overall, a great lamp. Definitely solid and dependable so far.

See all 9 customer reviews...


Product Description

13-Watt Compact Fluorescent Desk Lamp, Aged Bronze Finish, Adjustable Arm, Metal Construction, 24-Inch in Height, 13-Watt Energy Saving CFL Bulb Included




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #167851 in Home Improvement
  • Brand: Normande Lighting
  • Model: HS3-1433-ABR
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 24.00" h x7.13" w x18.00" l,

Features

  • Aged Bronze Finish
  • Metal Shade
  • 24-Inch in Height
  • Rotary On/Off Switch
  • 13W CFL Bulb Included

Normande Lighting HS3-1433-ABR Compact Fluorescent Desk Lamp

0 comments

Post a Comment