Normande Lighting JS1-965B Incandescent Track Tree Floor Lamp
Lighting Lamps
Normande Lighting JS1-965B Incandescent Track Tree Floor Lamp are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUNormande Lighting JS1-965B Incandescent Track Tree Floor Lamp Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
awful and dangerous!
By Heather
I bought this lamp while finishing my basement. Now that my basement is finished, I put the lamp together and unfortunately it looks like it is too late to return this lamp. First of all, the inner box was ripped, then after putting it together, the whole lamp leans to one side and it doesn't even work because the wires on the inside are split open!!! This is a terrible lamp, the split wires make it extremely dangerous and I wish amazon would help me get my money back.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Garbage!
By Nancy Stebbins
I liked the style of this lamp - it was just what I was looking for - so I ordered it.
The package arrived in a timely manner but was shipped in a very flimsy, thin, box and the box was ripped open and destroyed. It wasn't even sent in a shipping box! I still opened the box, hoping that the lamp inside wouldn't be damaged. It was! Even though it was inside styrofoam, the base of the lamp was scratched, the white light shades were dirty with black stuff smeared on them, and the threading to connect the pieces of long tubing to the base was messed up and you couldn't rotate and screw the pieces together. The piece of garbage was sent back for a full refund. VERY DISAPPOINTED AND UPSET!!!!!!!
3 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
Swanky
By Molly Mimosa
The floor lamp is adorable and matches my retro/swanked-out vibe to a tee. I would have given the product a 5-star rating if the light switch didnt just turn off and on. I wouldve appreciated either a dimmer option or individual light option... Sometimes 3 lit bulbs arent necessary.
Product Description
3 x 40W Incandescent Trac Tree Floor Lamp. 3 Adjustable white shades.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #145657 in Home Improvement
- Brand: Normande Lighting
- Model: JS1-965B
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 8.39" h x22.83" w x20.47" l,
Features
- 3 x 40W trac tree floor lamp
- brushed steel finish
- 3 adjustable white metal shades
- 62" in Height
- bulbs not included


0 comments
Post a Comment