Normande Lighting KS-708 Large Shade
Lighting Lamps
Normande Lighting KS-708 Large Shade are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUNormande Lighting KS-708 Large Shade is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Normande Lighting KS-708 Large Shade only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks
Normande Lighting KS-708 Large Shade Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Very Nice
By Janet Perry
I bought 2 of these shade sight unseen, however I'm very happy with my purchase. The description given was very acurate and my purchase was exactly what I expected. Shipping was quick and I couldn't be any happier. Would recomment.
Product Description
Large White Fabric Bell Shade (Base not included).
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #179603 in Home Improvement
- Brand: Normande Lighting
- Model: KS-708
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 12.50" h x8.00" w x17.00" l,
Features
- 8-Inch x 17-Inch x 12.5-Inch H
- White Fabric Bell Shade
- Suggest to match with lamp base 21-Inch or taller
Product Title : Normande Lighting KS-708 Large Shade


0 comments
Post a Comment