Lighting Lamps

Nova Lighting 4212BZ Mica 3 Light Arc, Bronze are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Nova Lighting 4212BZ Mica 3 Light Arc, Bronze

Nova Lighting 4212BZ Mica 3 Light Arc, Bronze is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Nova Lighting 4212BZ Mica 3 Light Arc, Bronze only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Nova Lighting 4212BZ Mica 3 Light Arc, Bronze Rating :

List Price: $489.99Price: $399.99



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5Very Classy Arc Lamp
By R. Yen
Nice materials and it looks as good as the photo. It was easy to put together, but imo, you really need two people do this given the size and shape. We've had the lamp for several months and so far everything has be working great including the dimmer. It fits perfectly behind our corner sectonal sofa and we love the way it looks. Everyone that's seen it has been very impressed with the design and quality. I would recommend this lamp to anyone.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
4Just Love it!
By George S.
Love the Mica shades when lit. Never want to turn them off. Very tall, but worked well in our 15 foot high room. Short part of legs are too long to sit close to the wall. Did some modifying. Took off 2 of 4 gussets from base of pole and cut nearly 8" off each short leg, leaving only 1/2" hanging out past pole. Needed to get in the corner behind sectional furniture that was only few inches from wall. Be aware that there are steel weights mounted in short legs for balance. Need to peel back foam on bottom and unscrew weights before cutting on saw. Long legs do just fine holding light in my case. Did have some difficulty stuffing wires into pole base to get booms to assemble correctly. Dimmer does seem a little cheap. Will have to see how long it last. But, very thrilled with the look this light added to our decor. Wasn't too thrilled with price, though. I think it should be a $250 light.

3 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
1Defective Product
By S. A. Walker
This product looks beautiful - but don't judge a book by its cover. I paid over $400 for this lamp and it was no more then a large sculpture in my home since it did not work. I had an electrician look at it to make sure I assembled it correctly and was told the dimmer switch did not work. I contacted the company who delivered the product and they told me they would send me a new dimmer switch. Since I am not an electrician by trade, it appears they assumed that I would arrange for the installation of the dimmer switch to what was a BRAND NEW PRODUCT. Further, since I was now responsible for installing the dimmer, I assume that if anything went wrong in the future it would be my fault since I modified the original NON-WORKING product. When I asked for a new lamp, I was told it was on back order until the end of October. Needless to say I wanted light in my home before that date so I returned it. I then went shopping the old fashion way -- tested my floor lamp before I purchased it and it is now adding wonderful light to my living room. Avoid this product, unless you are an electrician or can wait for months for it to be delivered.

See all 6 customer reviews...


Product Description

Blending dark brown woods and bronze tones , this transitional design will light up any decor. Wonderfully handsome, this art glass inspired design is topped with three mica and bronze finished shades offering a warm, comforting glow for the home.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #168374 in Home Improvement
  • Color: Bronze
  • Brand: Nova Lighting
  • Model: 4212BZ
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 87.00" h x54.50" w x38.00" l,32.00 pounds

Features

  • Soft contemporary and modern
  • Exclusive Design
  • Lamp features a full range dimmer switch
  • 1 year limited manufacturer warranty

Nova Lighting 4212BZ Mica 3 Light Arc, Bronze

0 comments

Post a Comment