Lighting Lamps

Nuvo 60/1276 Hanging Dome With Champagne Glass, Mahogany Bronze are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Nuvo 60/1276 Hanging Dome With Champagne Glass, Mahogany Bronze

Nuvo 60/1276 Hanging Dome With Champagne Glass, Mahogany Bronze is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Nuvo 60/1276 Hanging Dome With Champagne Glass, Mahogany Bronze only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Nuvo 60/1276 Hanging Dome With Champagne Glass, Mahogany Bronze Rating :

List Price: $59.99Price: $45.73 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

4 of 4 people found the following review helpful.
5We Love this!!!
By Barb Blakey
I was actually looking for a "Swag" lamp when I ordered this. It was however made to hardwire into the ceiling. We were able to adapt it for our use, but had to purchase additional items such as more chain and a plug in. It does look beautiful over the kitchen
table and blends well with the main light fixture in the room.

2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
4Great Lamp.
By Jonathan F.
It is a great lamp and my wife loves it. However, it should be a little more clear on the ad that this is a hard wired lamp and not a plug in. I had to modify it but it works great.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5nice light
By steve Lewis
This is a very well made light. When I bought it I thought that it was a plug in light instead of a wired in light. The reason I bought was for a reading lamp and wiring it into the ceiling lights would not work because the ceiling lights are on a reostate so in order to have this light bright enough to read by, the whole room would have to be on high. Anyway, I just added a plug for wall outlet and an inline roller switch and it works just fine. I would recommend this lamp.

See all 7 customer reviews...


Product Description

Mahogany bronze hanging dome with champagne glass. (1) 100-Watt A19 medium base bulb not included.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #28138 in Home Improvement
  • Color: Mahogany bronze
  • Brand: Nuvo
  • Model: 60/1276
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 11.50" h x16.00" w x.0" l,5.00 pounds

Features

  • Mahogany bronze
  • Champagne glass
  • Width 16-Inch height 11.5-Inch

Nuvo 60/1276 Hanging Dome With Champagne Glass, Mahogany Bronze

0 comments

Post a Comment