Lighting Lamps

ORE International 3031FB 3-Light Adjustable Floor Lamp, Blue are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
ORE International 3031FB 3-Light Adjustable Floor Lamp, Blue

ORE International 3031FB 3-Light Adjustable Floor Lamp, Blue is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for ORE International 3031FB 3-Light Adjustable Floor Lamp, Blue only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

ORE International 3031FB 3-Light Adjustable Floor Lamp, Blue Rating :

List Price: $124.00Price: $79.55 & eligible for FREE Super Saver Shipping on orders over $25. Details



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

11 of 13 people found the following review helpful.
1GARBAGE
By D. Osis
The Shades are plastic not glass and the color is electric blue not aqua. It looks every cheap!!!! I live in Mexico so returning it is not an option. Big waste of money!

3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
4Blue Floor Lamps
By Danny
Overall acceptable 4/5 for build quality and 5/5 for looks in a modern blue theme. Looks great with the matching blue table lamps. Shades get warm to the touch so select the proper bulbs. I found clear glass candlebra type about 25-40 watts works well. Finish looks good. Fully adjustable.

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
2It's OK but pricey
By R. J. Larsen
$79? I got it because my son wanted it for his room but it is plastic (and it states it's plastic). The blue lights do rotate, so that is nice. The rods are metal and ours came mis-threaded so I had to return it, and also no directions. I mean I can figure it out but the bottom is tricky with two connected rods and you have to screw them into the base. I didn't get that far because of the mis-threaded connector.

Personally I think it is overpriced... But since my son likes it so I'm keeping it....

See all 6 customer reviews...


Product Description

This Adjustable 3-Light Floor Lamp is a modern style lamp that features a set of three lamps. This lamp compliments many decor styles and can be be fitted near the bed or in a living room. Its polished metal bases will look sleek on a night stand or side table. Available in Blue or White. Bulbs not included.Material MetalAssembly No assembly requiredStyle ModernColor Blues




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #130231 in Home Improvement
  • Color: Blue
  • Brand: ORE International
  • Model: 3031FB
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 65.00" h x9.00" w x9.00" l,

Features

  • Features a polished metal base with blue plastic shades
  • Frosted blue shades provide a cool glow
  • Uses 3-60-watt bulbs
  • Lamp is UL listed
  • Wipe clean with a soft, dry cloth

ORE International 3031FB 3-Light Adjustable Floor Lamp, Blue

0 comments

Post a Comment