Oriental Furniture Quality Affordable Discount Ceiling Light, 10-Inch Akida Japanese Wood Rice Paper Hanging Shoji Lantern Lamp, Black
Lighting Lamps
Oriental Furniture Quality Affordable Discount Ceiling Light, 10-Inch Akida Japanese Wood Rice Paper Hanging Shoji Lantern Lamp, Black are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUOriental Furniture Quality Affordable Discount Ceiling Light, 10-Inch Akida Japanese Wood Rice Paper Hanging Shoji Lantern Lamp, Black Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
Great light
By Shoe Prof
Looks wonderful in our craftsman-style house. I agree with the reviewer who said it is best with a chain added. Pain in the butt to pry open the links and weave the cord through the chain (12-inch white chain purchased from a home center), but well worth the effort. Hung it from a white plant bracket suspended between two kitchen windows and used cord cover to hide the cord running across the top of the window frame and down the other side. Everyone who sees it admires it.
2 of 2 people found the following review helpful.
Asian lamp
By Timothy H VanderVeen
This is a great lamp because of its simple, tastful design, ease of installation, and effective lighting function.
I love it and was very pleased with it when it arrive. I do wish it had been a bit larger in all dimensions, but for the price it is a welcome addition to my dining area.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Another great purchase because of customer feedback
By belda
I have learned to never make an Amazon purchase without reading the customer reviews. I did just this with this little lamp and it is indeed a well made little piece. It's sturdy, the paper shade is well made and really lovely. The wire cord was kind of hokey so I covered it with white satin blanket binding that I stitched up, sliding it on like a scrunchy. It looks great. It hangs above my desk in my alternative healing office and I've received lots of compliments on it. Great price, great product.
Product Description
Simple, elegant, unique hanging light fixture, crafted from kiln dried spruce and tough, fiber reinforced pressed pulp rice paper, ships fully assembled, ul approved wiring, socket and switch for up to a 60w bulb, ships in 48hrs from our massachusetts warehouse via fedex, expedited delivery available.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #224453 in Home Improvement
- Size: Full Size
- Color: Black
- Brand: Oriental Furniture
- Model: LMPAKIDAHG-B
- Dimensions: 8.00" h x10.00" w x10.00" l,3.00 pounds
Features
- 8" h by 10" sq., choose black, honey, natural or rosewood, durable 4 coat sealed finish
- Premium material, 100-percent kiln dried scandinavian spruce, fiber reinforced pressed pulp rice paper
- Ul approved wiring, socket and switch for up to a 60 watt bulb, ships fully assembled
- Browse our huge selection of japanese, chinese, asian décor, room dividers, art, lamps and gifts


0 comments
Post a Comment