Paradise GL23178SS4 Stainless Steel Post Solar Crackled Glass Path Light
Lighting Lamps
Paradise GL23178SS4 Stainless Steel Post Solar Crackled Glass Path Light are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUParadise GL23178SS4 Stainless Steel Post Solar Crackled Glass Path Light Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
6 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
Chinese Junk
By David Vincent
These lights are made in China and are of an inferior quality when compared to similar lights (I believe made by Westinghouse) that I purchased several years ago. The cheap Chinese rechargeable batteries that came with the lights worked for about 2 weeks before failing to hold a charge. I replaced those batteries with some Moonray batteries and the lights are now working again. The battery compartment is made of a cheap plastic and is unsealed, so I had to seal it with electrical tape. Typical Chinese junk.
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
work intermittently
By Suki S
Bigger than expected (not a good thing). Don't always work. Great for marking path so I know where to shovel, though.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Cheaper at Walmart
By Scruffy
I purchased this exact item at Walmart a few days ago! One cost me $4.97 and it is cool looking but a little smaller than I'd liked. So the thought of purchasing 4 here at $40+ is just stupid.
Product Description
GL23178SS4 Give your home and garden some uniqueness with this set of 4 crackled ball path lights. Features: -Finish: Stainless Steel. -Stainless Steel construction. -Made of stainless steel with glass balls and plastic spikes. -Crackled glass. -Attached solar panel. -Versatile 2 light option. -White or colour changing LED. -Ideal for creating decorative effects throughout the garden. -Out of the box into the ground installation. -Overall dimensions: 13.4" H x 4.3" W x 4.3" D.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #36711 in Lighting
- Brand: Paradise
- Model: GL23178SS4
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 13.40" h x4.30" w x4.30" l,
Features
- Add ambiance to your yard
- Changing color or white LED option
- Crackled glass look
- Stainless steel
- No wiring needed


0 comments
Post a Comment