Lighting Lamps

Possini Euro Brushed Steel Rectangle Plug-in Wall Light are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Possini Euro Brushed Steel Rectangle Plug-in Wall Light

Possini Euro Brushed Steel Rectangle Plug-in Wall Light is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Possini Euro Brushed Steel Rectangle Plug-in Wall Light only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Possini Euro Brushed Steel Rectangle Plug-in Wall Light Rating :

List Price: $134.99Price: $59.95



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
5What I wanted
By V. DeBruin
I needed a lamp to go over the headboard (for reading in bed) and wanted one that gave sufficient lighting. I also did not want to have to hard wire it and wanted one that plugs in. This lamp was the perfect fit. It is easy-peazy to install. You can either hang it on two screws on the wall or take the base off and screw it to the wall. I screwed it to the wall so it won't get knocked off. Holds a 75 watt type A bulb. And it plugs in. It has a very nice white lamp shade (NO seam issues for me). The base is a very dark brownish metal. It does not come with the metal cover for the cord, but you can purchase that separate. Since the cord itself is silver I did not add the cover. It had a rocker style on/ off switch on the lamp base (I put it on a Woods remote so it can be used that way). Overall, a nice, sturdy, quality lamp.

1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
4looks nice
By Cheryl
I like the look...purchased two for the hallway. They are on timers. The quality is okay...squares are always much harder than circles. The black wall base square lining up with the silver square and then the white square shade is not perfect, but it's close and doubtful that anyone else will notice the slight twists. To cover the cord going down the wall I did get a brush steel casing for it, great look, and the pricing works for me. (the shade is acceptable not top quality...on the thin side. make sure the overlapping tape is facing the wall not the front side)

0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
4Beautiful.
By Weebles
Pros: Great design, fairly original, perfect light for what I needed. Used it as in wall lights over nightstands on either side of our bed. Get tons of compliments (not that we have a lot of people in our master bedroom or anything)

Cons: A little pricey for what it is. The lamp shades have very visable seams that are kind of annoying but I am OCD so I notice it. Most people would probably not.

See all 5 customer reviews...


Product Description

Perfectly easy to use, this plug in light features an on/off switch on the backplate. Installs easily, plugging into any standard wall outlet. Brushed steel finish. Matte black finish backplate. White cotton and polyester blend fabric. From the Possini Euro Design lighting collection.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #25911 in Home Improvement
  • Brand: Possini Euro Design

Features

  • Backplate is 5" wide and 3 1/2" high.
  • Takes one 75 watt bulb (not included).
  • Brushed steel finish.
  • Matte black finish backplate.
  • 13" high.

Possini Euro Brushed Steel Rectangle Plug-in Wall Light

0 comments

Post a Comment