Progress Lighting P2614-01 Fan and Light Hand Held Remote For Fan Speed and Dimming Light Control, White
Lighting Lamps
Progress Lighting P2614-01 Fan and Light Hand Held Remote For Fan Speed and Dimming Light Control, White are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUProgress Lighting P2614-01 Fan and Light Hand Held Remote For Fan Speed and Dimming Light Control, White Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
Needed A Replacement Remote for My Ceiling Fan - Works Good!
By Hyoun Kim
I recently purchased a new home where all the ceiling fans in the house were operated by a remote control. The problem I had was that the previous owners seem to have packed up their remote accidentally and I ended up with a ceiling fan that didn't work!
Luckily I had the owner's manual to the fan and found that it was manufactured by Progress Lightning. My biggest complaint would be that Progress Lighting's homepage does NOT tell you which remote is compatible with which fan. Although I had the ceiling fan's model number, there was no compatibility list. I had to email Progress Lightning and then wait a week for a response.
My fan's model is the P2511-84 - 52" Le Jardin Ceiling Fan. Progress came back and told me part number 94261401 remote is what I needed. Unfortunately, those part numbers aren't listed on their website either! Resorting to Google, I found out that part number translated to Progress Lighting Remote model P2614-01. Surprisingly, doing another search on that showed that Amazon carried it.
The picture for the remote on Amazon just shows the remote but you actually get the control model that allows you to use a remote with your fan.
Usage is simple, you match the dip switches on the remote to the same settings as on control module (mine was already installed, so I could easily reference) and my fan started working again.
Kudos to Amazon for having such an obscure item!
Product Description
Remote provides both control of fan speeds as well as full-range dimming operation of the light kit.. For single-pole installation, receiver fits in ceiling fan canopy.. Size: 2.125 in. W x 4.75 in. H Extends 1 in.. Sometimes it's the little conveniences that mean the most, with this remote control, you'll never again find yourself awkwardly reaching up for pull chains to control your ceiling fan.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #49899 in Home Improvement
- Size: 2-1/8-Inch Width x 4-3/4-Inch Height
- Color: White
- Brand: Progress Lighting
- Model: P2614-01
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 4.31" h x2.16" w x1.33" l,.40 pounds
Features
- White Finish
- Remote provides both control of fan speeds as well as full-range dimming operation of the light kit
- Size: 2-1/8-Inch Width, 4-3/4-Inch Height Extends 1-Inch
- 2-1/8-Inch Width x 4-3/4-Inch Height
- Progress Lighting has over 5,000 lighting fixtures offered in our catalog, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting


0 comments
Post a Comment