Lighting Lamps

Progress Lighting P5012-09 Contemporary Stem-Hung Pendant, Brushed Nickel are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOU
Progress Lighting P5012-09 Contemporary Stem-Hung Pendant, Brushed Nickel

Progress Lighting P5012-09 Contemporary Stem-Hung Pendant, Brushed Nickel is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Progress Lighting P5012-09 Contemporary Stem-Hung Pendant, Brushed Nickel only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks

Progress Lighting P5012-09 Contemporary Stem-Hung Pendant, Brushed Nickel Rating :

List Price: $326.70Price: $188.58



Customer Reviews

Most helpful customer reviews

10 of 10 people found the following review helpful.
5beautiful lighting
By mathetes
Husband handyman installed this light over our bathroom vanity as part of our complete bathroom makeover. It is a high end looking light, heavy and well made. Looks very expensive. I would not have ordered it except for the positive reviews from others. I was not disappointed. I was afraid it might be too large but It fits perfectly over the vanity and the see through glass canopy over the actual light is perfect. It is non-intrusive of the overall view of the vanity area, but add some beautiful sparkle. I put a 100 watt bulb in it and it is very bright which is what I wanted for putting on makeup etc. I am so glad I bought this light and I may purchase the smaller version for over the tub.

7 of 7 people found the following review helpful.
5Nice lights - heavy glass
By Mug Head
Very well built light that is a bit on the heavy side. Make sure your box can handle the weight and all will be fine. Clean modern looks made this an easy buy.

6 of 6 people found the following review helpful.
5Perfect pendant lamp - overall rating: 10+ -- and I am picky!
By Mary Jo
Absolutely the most gorgeous pendant lamp I could have dreamed for. A++++ for the quality, the design, and the price! I recommend getting an adjustable sliding wall switch - about $20 - and it is quite dramatic. Best $166 I have spent in a long time. You will be pretty much amazed at the integrity, quality, artistic value, and overall it will not be a product you will want to change out for decades. Make sure your electrician has either an assistant or - you! - as it is heavy and almost impossible to install without a helper to hold onto the glass shade for about 3-4 minutes. Mary Jo...Tucson AZ

See all 4 customer reviews...


Product Description

Clear and etched glass. Uses (1) 150-watt medium base bulb. (2) 12 in. and (2) 15 in. stems included. Includes 90-degree hang straight for sloped ceilings. Number of Bulbs: One. Bulb Type: Medium Base. Wattage: 150w max. Energy Star Compliant: No. Low Voltage: No. Size: 20 in. W x 7.625 in. H Pendants provide a classic and elegant way to light small dining areas or work spaces. This contemporary design features frosted glass diffuser complemented by clear glass inverted disc.




Product Details

  • Amazon Sales Rank: #47631 in Home Improvement
  • Size: 20-Inch Diameter x 7-5/8-Inch Height
  • Color: Brushed Nickel
  • Brand: Progress Lighting
  • Model: P5012-09
  • Number of items: 1
  • Dimensions: 7.63" h x20.00" w x20.00" l,20.00 pounds

Features

  • Brushed Nickel Finish
  • Clear and etched glass
  • Size: 20-Inch Width, 7-5/8-Inch Height
  • Uses (1) 150-Watt medium base bulb
  • Progress Lighting has over 5,000 lighting fixtures offered in our catalog, the largest single source for residential and commercial lighting

Progress Lighting P5012-09 Contemporary Stem-Hung Pendant, Brushed Nickel

0 comments

Post a Comment