Quoizel NY8315B Newbury Light Outdoor Wall Lantern, Polished Brass
Lighting Lamps
Quoizel NY8315B Newbury Light Outdoor Wall Lantern, Polished Brass are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUQuoizel NY8315B Newbury Light Outdoor Wall Lantern, Polished Brass Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Ok for the money
By Edward Zenuh
Itis constructed well, Looks great and instlation was stright foward. I need time to see how well the finish holds up.
Purchased two loghts. One was delivered broken. Packaging was botom line for shipping UPS.
2 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Beware Horrible Product Packaging
By C. Tuszynski
Originally I ordered 2 of these lights. They arrived in an Amazon box with the original product packaging inside. These units are made in China, and the original packaging looks like its been through a war. The packaging is also very flimsy, and in my opinion for a delicate item like this is totally inadequate.
Amazon promptly replaced the damaged unit, and I received another that is damaged even worse that the previous one.
So I am returning both units today for a refund. In my opinion, Amazon should drop Quoizel as a vendor and stop taking any orders as long as they keep sending inadequate and severely damaged packaging and product.
I have hundreds of previous orders with Amazon and this is by far the worst product packaging issue I have had. Amazon has been very prompt and courteous with the returns, but overall I think they would do better to weed out vendors of this quality.
I'm going back to Amazon to search for new lights, but definely not from Quoizel.
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
it's ok I guess
By Wannabe Julia C
Even for the cheap price it is just ok. I should have paid just a little more for a nicer one. It looks and feels cheap, but does match the design of my other outdoor lights and it is already hung up, so I will keep it. Hoping it breaks soon so I can buy a nicer one!
Product Description
Size:Small, Finish:Polished Brass, Light Bulb:(1)150w A21 Med C Incand When it comes to curb appeal, outdoor lighting plays a large part in creating a special ambiance. The classic design of the Newbury gives the outside of your home a rich elegance, without making it look over-embellished. It's a versatile look that coordinates with most any architectural style. Brass construction, except Aged Copper finish.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #70533 in Home Improvement
- Size: 7W in.
- Color: Polished Brass
- Brand: Quoizel
- Model: NY8315B
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 13.00" h x7.00" w x7.00" l,3.00 pounds
Features
- 12-1/2-Inch Height; 7-Inch Width; 7-Inch Extension
- Clear Beveled Glass Panels
- Made of Solid Brass
- Uses (1) 150 W Bulb
- Polished Brass Finish


0 comments
Post a Comment