Quoizel TF1737VB Tiffany 11-1/2-Inch Chain Hung Piccolo Pendant, Vintage Bronze Finish
Lighting Lamps
Quoizel TF1737VB Tiffany 11-1/2-Inch Chain Hung Piccolo Pendant, Vintage Bronze Finish are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUQuoizel TF1737VB Tiffany 11-1/2-Inch Chain Hung Piccolo Pendant, Vintage Bronze Finish Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Makes a great stand-alone light over my kitchen sink.
By J. Jenkins
I found this 11.5 inch light fixture & it matches the 3 smaller ones I have over my kitchen island. I was so pleased to find the larger size to match. I had a recessed can light over my kitchen sink & replaced it with this. I also had to get the recessed can adapter to convert the can fixture to adapt to the pendant light. Big difference- it brings the light source down closer to the sink & creates a better lit area. The weight is heavy... not plastic, but glass. A quality piece that matches my cottage style kitchen with green walls and ivory cabinetry and black drawer pulls.
Highly recommend this brand and the light fixture.
Product Description
Finish:Vintage Bronze, Light Bulb:(1)150w A21 Med F Incand This elegant bowl pendant is an absolutely breathtaking art glass design that is sure to impress. It features genuine handcrafted art glass, arranged in a classic Art Nouveau pattern. Diamond shaped Quoizel Prismstones add even more dimension and texture to the design.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #143042 in Lighting
- Size: 11-1/2-Inch H, 12-1/2-Inch D
- Color: Vintage Bronze
- Brand: Quoizel
- Model: TF1737VB
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 12.00" h x12.00" w x13.00" l,10.00 pounds
Features
- European design Style chain Hung Piccolo Pendant
- Suitable for Indoor Use Only
- Made of Steel
- Tiffany glass, 295 pieces of Tiffany glass; Vintage Bronze Finish
- 11-1/2-Inch by 12-1/2-Inch, 1 A21 MED base bulb needed


0 comments
Post a Comment