Regina Andrew White Rippled Glass Table Lamp
Lighting Lamps
Regina Andrew White Rippled Glass Table Lamp are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOURegina Andrew White Rippled Glass Table Lamp Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Gorgeous! (Shade is white)
By kyle deleu
I search and searched for beautiful, elegant bedside table lamps and am soooo happy with these! NOTE: the shade that came with these lamps (i purchased 2) are white. the picture is very deceiving as they look khaki. However, I couldn't be happier with the white. Many other retailers also sell this lamp at a higher price but listed with a white shade. I was planning to change the shade to a white one anyway.... that said, its great I don't have to! The shade is also a beautiful linen fabric. Overall lamp is much more beautiful in person. HIGHLY RECOMMEND!
Product Description
This spiffy rippled white glass lamp has a crisp, clean look and is a good size for bedside.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #289670 in Home Improvement
- Brand: Regina Andrew
Features
- Contemporary White Table Lamp
- White Glass Ribbed Base Mounted on Clear Glass
- 14" bottom fabric shade
- 22" high from bottom of base to top of shade
- 3 way socket -- 150 watt max.


0 comments
Post a Comment