Softech-natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp White
Lighting Lamps
Softech-natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp White are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUSoftech-natural Light LED Multi-function Desk Lamp White Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
12 of 12 people found the following review helpful.
This is THE LAMP!
By JDiver
I've used a variety of desk lamps in the past, most recently quartz halogen. This provided me with quite a bit of light, but it was also quite hot and the bulb, when it burned out, was not so cheap to replace. This lamp uses three rows of LEDs - much cheaper to operate, last much longer (expected life 40,000 hours) as it uses 11 watts and provides several levels of light to use, both in intensity (which is variable with a touch switch) and color temperature (Kelvin). It has an intense white light (6,000 - 7,000K) for reading and a warmer (4,500 - 5,500 K) slightly less intense - people will prefer one of the other, this unit has them both, plus lower intensity for, say, watching television or merely relaxing. These are all selectable with a reliable and easy to use touch switch system that is also very intuitive and easy to use. "But wait, there's more!" The USB outlet (power only) provides up to 3 more watts to charge your Kindle, Motorola Droid, iWhatever (with the appropriate adapter cord) as well. I purchased 3 foot long USB cords on Amazon (natch!) and now I have two of these lamps on the shelf over our bed - we can read in bed, watch TV with lower light, while our Kindles charge.
N.B. This is actually the Diasonic DL-90, so you can also look for that product. The DL-70ISH is similar, but it has a built in iPod / iPhone charger in the base with a small speaker with variable volume. They come with a "wall wart" with replacable plug base that accepts 100 - 240 volts AC (output 12 VDC) so it is truly global in usability without any voltage transformer as well.
I have to say this is the best lamp I have ever had, and my wife enjoys her. Next stop, another for the desk. It's attractive and stylish as well, but mainly it provides fantastic, easily variable lighting!
9 of 9 people found the following review helpful.
This is a fabulous desk lamp!!!!!
By Jersey Al
This lamp is a little pricey. But the quality and usefulness just blew me away.
This is a fabulous lamp.
Very easy to use ... it has four basic settings and at each one, you can increase or lower the intensity.
I took a chance on it, and was extremely pleased.
My wife liked it and I may have to buy a second one for her ... for a while, I thought she was going to just take this one and then I would have to buy one for myself.
Sorry for being flip, but this is probably the best desk lamp I have ever had.
I wonder if they make a floor model?
[NOT made in China, by the way ... Made in Korea.]
[Sept 18, 2012, supplemental remark: I bought two more of these; one as a gift and one for a side table near my computer]
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Works very well
By minnemom
My former desklamp with its 100-watt bulb melted the plastic globe on it, and I did extensive research to find something that would replace it. After much searching, I settled on this lamp. Though not cheap, it's doing the job I need it to do and at a much lower energy cost than my old lamp.
I am sensitive to certain lights--CFLs in my line of sight while I'm reading or watching TV bother me tremendously. I like bright light, but diffused so it's not shining directly at me. The range of light colors and strengths of this lamp appealed to me so that I could find the light that worked best for me.
I have two monitors on my desk, and I wanted a lamp that would be high enough to sit at the side and illuminate the entire desk. The arm on this lamp is not quite tall enough to do that, so I've set the base on a box to elevate it, as well as to tilt the lamp slightly toward the monitors so that I see the light, but not the bulbs themselves, while I'm sitting at my desk.
I end up using the brightest setting 95% of the time, and it does the job. I can work at my computer, pay bills, and do other desk work without having the overhead light on in the room. This lamp casts a pleasing and bright-enough light to be used day or night.
If this lamp had a longer arm, and the ability to swivel back and forth as well as up and down, it would get five stars from me. Still, for my purposes, it's the best I found and I'm pleased with the purchase.
Product Description
Eco-friendly LED Desk/reading lamp that provides four (4) distinct light spectrums for stress free productivity.Reading Mode - stimulates concentration & reduces eye strain with mid-range color (4300K-5300K)Study Mode - increases attention & concentration of high range color temperature (6000K-7000K)Relaxation Mode - promotes relaxation & improved mood with low-range color temperature (2500K-3300K)Bedtime Mode - encourages a deep sleep with comfortable soft light (2500K-3300K)This lamp uses 10watts or less of power to provide a superior light to that of a 100watt incandescent bulb, lasing more than 40,000 hours or 20 years in normal use. It provides a Color Rendering Index light of 90+ (CRI) for a natural, sunlight type light for a healthy and enjoyable use.The Auto Off Timer allows an hour time before it automatically shuts off allowing bed time reading or room exit time. The USB charging port can charge your portable electronics including your iPod, mobile phone, MP3 player, etc.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #13635 in Lighting
- Color: White
- Brand: Softech
- Model: DL90W
- Dimensions: 17.70" h x7.00" w x13.80" l,2.40 pounds
Features
- Provides natural, non-flickering light for stress free productivity and enjoyment.
- 4 Light Spectrum Modes: Reading, Study, Relaxation, and Bedtime to suite any need.
- 4 Step Brightness Control in each mode, allowing adjustment for best comfort and use.
- One Hour-Auto OFF timer function & USB charging port for phone, iPod, MP3 player, etc.
- Flexible positioning possible for use in office, bedroom, school, and reading.


0 comments
Post a Comment