Sunburst Fender Guitar Table Lamp
Lighting Lamps
Sunburst Fender Guitar Table Lamp are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUSunburst Fender Guitar Table Lamp is a new product in 8.5 Store. You can get special discount for Sunburst Fender Guitar Table Lamp only in this month. But, you can get special discount up to 30% only in this weeks
Sunburst Fender Guitar Table Lamp Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Very cool!
By Lenna
I bought this for my grandson for Christmas. The quality is outstanding and he now thinks I am the "a rockin grandma"!
0 of 0 people found the following review helpful.
wonderful lamp
By Blanche E. Spurgeon
I purchased this lamp for my grandson...... It looks very expensive...... If turned on, it's the perfect night light for the younger child
Product Description
Sunburst Fender Guitar Table Lamp.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #35089 in Lighting
- Brand: Rabbit Tanaka International
- Dimensions: 3.00 pounds
Features
- Home & Garden > Lighting
Product Title : Sunburst Fender Guitar Table Lamp


0 comments
Post a Comment