TCP LED17E26P3830KFL Dimmable LED 17-Watt PAR38 Flood Lamp
Lighting Lamps
TCP LED17E26P3830KFL Dimmable LED 17-Watt PAR38 Flood Lamp are great choice, We was Find Special Price JUST FOR YOUTCP LED17E26P3830KFL Dimmable LED 17-Watt PAR38 Flood Lamp Rating :
Customer Reviews
Most helpful customer reviews
3 of 3 people found the following review helpful.
Perfect over kitchen sink
By xcea
I really like this bulb but I would not call it a flood. I tried it in one of my regular kitchen fixtures but the light spread was not big enough. Then I moved it over the kitchen sink and it is perfect there. Way brighter (and whiter) in that application then the incandescent light I had there. The five star is for using it for what it is good at and that is to shine on something, in my case the sink. Just pointed at the floor was not as impressive as in that case the light was just where I did not need it, that is to say not on the counter that was hit by a cfl or incandescent.
Update. Started using the bulb in July and now it is Dec and it still works and it is not buzzing. If that just sounds like what you would expect then you have not tried other LED bulbs yet. Now that I have tried others I want to give this one a sixth star.
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Bravo for LED FLOOD
By A consumer
This flood saves dollars in energy cost. Only downside is that it is slightly larger than a standard par 38 and some fixtures may be too small
1 of 1 people found the following review helpful.
Excellent Bulb...the best you can buy
By G. Sherman
I disagree with the other review about the beam angle...this bulb is 40 degrees...it is wider than my old Phillips Halogen floods I have been buying for years at Home Depot. The light is very even and is great with multiple cans. it is very, very cool and this is a major plus in the heat here in Texas. TCP is the world leader in LED. This bulb is extremely well engineered and is not over driven so it will last at least 5 yrs. I think I will get 10 yrs with only a 20% loss in lumens as the bulb matures. I can't stand CFLs. I have had 6 of these for about 6 months. Again, as usual, Amazon's price cannot be beat. I have 31 more to buy to complete my conversion so that is a big chunk of cash...another $1300!...on light bulbs ???? I am going to have to figure this all out as to what the payback will be. I am at $.08 per kilowatt hr right now. The thing that I really can't figure is how much A/C I will save from not having all those Halogen "space heaters" running.
Product Description
The LED17E26P3830KFL Dimmable LED 17-Watt PAR38 Flood features the world’s best LED Chip technology, providing exceptional light output, lamp efficiency and color stability. This flood lamp provides a 40-Degree beam spread with its unique TCP-designed optical components that maximize light output and control beam angles as well as light dispersion. Precision-designed optics offer extremely accurate light pattern control, with no washouts, color shifting or hot spots. Comparable to a 100 to 150-Watt incandescent bulb, this 17-Watt LED offers 1050 Lumens, a CRI of 85, and Color Temperature of 3000K. Ideal for dimmable PAR38 flood and spot light applications in track lights, recessed down lights or display lights, it provides no-compromise functionality, including full dimmability all the way down to 0 per cent-- just like a PAR halogen. With a high Center Beam Candle Power (CBCP) of 2000 candelas you will receive a luminous, intense light in the specified direction your fixture will allow. The LED17E26P3830KFL exceeds 60 Lumens per Watt (LPW) - Energy Star standard is 45 or more LPW - giving you unparalleled system and energy efficiency. Durable solid state lighting technology along with a high-efficiency thermal management system improves lamp performance and extends lamp life. TCP was awarded the Energy Star Partner of the Year Award in 2010 and is the home of lighting innovation. Driving new ideas for commercial, industrial and residential applications is a way of life. As the world leader in energy-efficient lighting, no one makes more compact fluorescent lamps or offers one of the largest selections of ENERGY STAR-approved products for distribution throughout North America and abroad. Our product line includes compact fluorescent lamps, cold cathode, linear and high bay systems, exit and emergency lighting, HID, energy-efficient linear fixtures, and LED lighting products.
Product Details
- Amazon Sales Rank: #15657 in Home Improvement
- Brand: TCP
- Model: LED17E26P3830KFL
- Number of items: 1
- Dimensions: 5.30" h x4.80" w x5.30" l,
Features
- Comparable from 100-Watt up to 150-Watt incandescent lamp
- Dimmable PAR lamp - smooth and uniform from 100 percent to 0.5 percent
- 40-Degree Flood Beam Spread
- 50,000 Hour Average Lamp Life (15 times longer than alternative), and UL Rated for Damp Locations
- Very low heat generation - excellent for sensitive display lighting


0 comments
Post a Comment